Current sensors and weapons in DCS F/A-18C Lot 20

DaveRindner

I was under impression that DCS F/A-18C Lot 20 is a late 1990's early 2000's, about 2005 FY aircraft, according to ED . However current release has no FLIR pod, no HARM ETS pod, and no AIM-120. F/A-18C with AIM-9M and AIM-7F/M is mid 1980's to Desert Shield/ Desert Storm era. Cold War wrapup era aircraft. Is this becouse this is early access?

Non-flyable F/A-18C , on the other hand does have all those pods and AIM-120, and AGM-154 JAASM weapon.

Does the module makes both F/A-18C and -18C Lot20 flyable or just Lot 20?

$80 for a single module is a bit steep. But not a showstopper.

Thank you so much.

Wishing for A-4M/ -4R FightingHawk.

Did you miss the part about the current state being early life, and that those missing elements will be added later?

Just realised that you have 690 posts here. Not sure if your post is serious or not.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Thank you.

Just as I figured. Looking forward to getting it + AV-8B.

Right now my favorite is F-5E followed by A-10C, followed by MIG-21, followed by helo modules. I do not have MI-8 nor Gazelle. KA-50 and UH-1H I have and love em both. Something about F-5E module that is most satisfying.