Announcing Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3

Wags

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The training videos for BS2 are from BS1. No surprises.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Nothing to see here!! Go back to waiting! :P

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

sooooo????....when have they been uploaded?

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

I downloaded the video's and tried to follow the instructions..... Install them into flaming Cliffs 3 is where it Goes wrong lol. Need help ;)

Flanker, Flanker 2.0, Flanker 2.5, Lockon, FC1, FC2,FC3, BS1, BS2, A10C, CA and World

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To the Moderators and to ED, what is this about? I mean, I am waiting patiently and dont say or ask for anythings. But secretly uploading videos on an obvious regulary visited page on the webside without any comment is really confusing, espacially in this already sensitiv situation (recent threads and posts about FC3)...so please, a little information about this would really be apreaciated...what the heck is this about...I mean...what the f***? There´s no FC3 to put anythings into...so, this is really....really confusing. :helpsmilie:

8k8rzou6.png

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Well I don't understand the point of releasing those videos without telling us a little bit of information... especially because those videos are released when FC3 isn't....

The big question is does it worth it to understand WHY ?

L'important n'est pas de tuer, mais de survivre.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you read this you are too curious

To the Moderators and to ED, what is this about? I mean, I am waiting patiently and dont say or ask for anythings. But secretly uploading videos on an obvious regulary visited page on the webside without any comment is really confusing, espacially in this already sensitiv situation (recent threads and posts about FC3)...so please, a little information about this would really be apreaciated...what the heck is this about...I mean...what the f***? There´s no FC3 to put anythings into...so, this is really....really confusing. :helpsmilie:

This is only my opinion but with the update of the names of the files to include 'Flaming cliffs 3' could be part of the preparation of the website to relevant searchable content to the upcoming product.. It could also be used to make sure that training content is available immediately upon release.

as somebody who updates websites, I probably would of done a similar thing, however I wouldn't of put it live until release.

Well I don't understand the point of releasing those videos without telling us a little bit of information... especially because those videos are released when FC3 isn't....

The big question is does it worth it to understand WHY ?

Eh?

What information do you want?

The point seems pretty obvious to me, the training videos were ready & available, so why not upload them. Why wait for FC3 to be released? Its called spreading the work load. We all know Fc3 will be released soon, its already over a month later than originally planned, so why not release these now. It can only benefit us as customers and alleviate/spread server load.

It's just a shame they are of very poor quality in regards to sound mixing.. i simply cant hear the 'voice' over engine roar half the time. :(

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

as somebody who updates websites, I probably would of done a similar thing, however I wouldn't of put it live until release.

Same for me, the information politics are again a little strange...however, all we can do is keep waiting and see what happens...but a statement, and even a tiny one..would a big think...although it might be hopeless to ask for

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Eh?

What information do you want?

It is not about certain information, it is about the simple thing to give an official statement about the availability of those videos, and may be a little further information regarding the development process of FC3, whether it still takes some time or might be available soon. That is pretty important to avoid right those posts and keep the community posted, no more and no less.

This is actually a minimum what the community can expect in this matter...a decent and proper communication politics and not always this back and forth regarding FC3...

The community was turmoiled once already with the release announcement and later with the delay announcement. And now a third time where the community seems keep left alone and confused, it is simply not fair. Talk to us.

It is not about certain information, it is about the simple thing to give an official statement about the availability of those videos, and may be a little further information regarding the development process of FC3, whether it still takes some time or might be available soon. That is pretty important to avoid right those posts and keep the community posted, no more and no less.

This is actually a minimum what the community can expect in this matter...a decent and proper communication politics and not always this back and forth regarding FC3...

The community was turmoiled once already with the release announcement and later with the delay announcement. And now a third time where the community seems keep left alone and confused, it is simply not fair. Talk to us.

Im fully with you on this matter, but if you look in this thread, in the past, ED never mentioned more than "Nothing has changed" / "Were woking on new features/bugs which takes more time" etc..

So, dont expect to get that more info till its out...there has already been a fiery discussion about this last week, but the outcome was

we won't tell you.

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

It's the community that delayed FC3. So stop whining.

There are tons of developers that don't listen to the customers. You can whine on their forums if you have a need to whine. We demanded features, ED is polishing. And developing new features take time. Simple as that.

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]