DRAGONs TRAININGPACK

Any way to install without madman?:thumbup:

Yes, just make a subdirectory in your .../Missions/Multiplayer file called DragonsTrainingPack (I don't think the name matters) and put all the unzipped files in there.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how to use ModMan .Any one can give me some advice how ModMan work and what I have to-do to make ModMan work.Idownload already ModMan . I very appreciate any help please.

All the best to all. ( Love DC A10C Worthog and FC2 )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel® Core™ i7-6850 CPU@3.60GHz @4.068

Asus ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ATX Motherboard

64 bit operation System- RAM 32.0 GB

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8GB

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.

install modman. install A10 modman patch (http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/1804-modman-7-a-10c-patch-for-11xx/). Run modman, it will back up files. Put ZIPPED modman files in the A10 folder (edit: newly created in modman folder). Run modman, select installer, highlight mod you want to install, click install.

Edited by hassata

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks lots Hassata I will go to try that.

All the best to you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.

This Training pack can be used on DC A10C Warthog ?

Once again thanks lots bro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes of course! Only for DCS Warthog!

- Install the latest Version of Modman (7.3.0)

- Install the Modman-Patch that Modman can be used for Warthog.

- Run Modman and assigne the installation path of Warthog (Modman will ask you)

- Run Modman Installer (choose from the main menu)

- Download the mod (.zip) and do NOT unzip!

- Click to the [ADD] button in the header of Modman-Installer and choose the mod (DRAGONsTRAININGPACK.zip)

-> The Trainingpack will appear in the mod-list of Modman-Installer.

- Click to the Trainingpack in the mod-list and press [iNSTALL] on the right side of the Modman-Installer.

- Run DCS-Warthog-Multiplayer and choose [NEW SERVER].

- Choose the Trainingmission you want (\Installation path of Warthog\Missions\DRAGONsTRAINING\)

- Start the Mission

- Have fun

Thanks lots Dragon .

Follow you advise and everything work real good.Great help,training for nearly 5 hours no stop.( Love DC A10 Warthog )

All the best to you and thanks lots once again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

I am having trouble with the MP missions where one is flying off line, I am following the directions to the exact "T' but i am always on the ramp by myself. I've tried 4 times on 3 different missions and I don't know what I could be doing wrong. All i can say is I do not appear to miss any of the steps. Any help or ideas? I downloaded the missions and put in the folder properly so is it possible that because I did not use modman or whatever it is called. I have flown many user missions in the single player.

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

I am having trouble with the MP missions where one is flying off line, I am following the directions to the exact "T' but i am always on the ramp by myself. I've tried 4 times on 3 different missions and I don't know what I could be doing wrong. All i can say is I do not appear to miss any of the steps. Any help or ideas? I downloaded the missions and put in the folder properly so is it possible that because I did not use modman or whatever it is called. I have flown many user missions in the single player.

- Choose the MP Trainingmission you want (\Installation path of Warthog\Missions\DRAGONsTRAINING\)

- Start the Mission

- Select one of the flights

- Have fun :D

- Choose the MP Trainingmission you want (\Installation path of Warthog\Missions\DRAGONsTRAINING\)

- Start the Mission

- Select one of the flights

- Have fun :D

I've done all of that. Did the Lan set up as suggested, I've even tried flying in different positions as far as Hawg 1, or 2 or 3 and etc. I think i will reload the whole works and try again tomorrow. THanks

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

I am following the directions to the exact "T' but i am always on the ramp by myself.

Hi dne48,

sorry, I don't understand. Please can you write with other words? :huh:

@ hassata: Known isue of all the missions.

It seems to be a gerneral bug in multiplayer.

Hope they fix it with the next patch.

Hi dne48,

sorry, I don't understand. Please can you write with other words? :huh:

By on the ramp by myself, I mean that I don't have wingmen or any other aircraft in my flight. I reinstalled your missions but haven't had a chance to try them again.

This Trainingpack is created for Multiplayer. Of course there are no A.I. Wingman....

;)

This Trainingpack is created for Multiplayer. Of course there are no A.I. Wingman....

;)

Sorry, I should have posted this under mission pack. I hate to put it in there and explain it all over but this is for your missions, not the training. I just don't have any wingmen. PS. I flew with the ATO (the group of STP) this afternoon (North America time) and am very thankful for your help and patience for one who never flew on line before. "Fishman"

Hi Fishman / dne48,

also the missionpack is only for multiplayer without A.I. wingman. :)

Hi Fishman / dne48,

also the missionpack is only for multiplayer without A.I. wingman. :)

Thank you, sir. I understand

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.5 released!

Change log:

To all missions I added some Tankers orbiting and made some new briefing pictures.

• Like 1