DCS Newsletter - JAN 08 Discussion

I was actually looking at doing that, how the heck do you apply bonus points anyways? I only see a coupon (not bonus) box.

When you check out, at one step in the page there's an option to tick that says "use your internal account" or something like that

Su-33 PFM is all i want !!!

Carrier landing , and AAR!! Bring on Su-33!!

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

With the change to a PFM for the SU-33, or any other plane for that matter, does that change the cockpit interaction? I mean, with the cockpit become clickable? Will the number of controls to be mapped increase?

FC-3 aircrafts has no cliclieable, I need expected someone make a "hardcore" module to get clicleable systems on cockpit (and realistic avionics).

With the change to a PFM for the SU-33, or any other plane for that matter, does that change the cockpit interaction? I mean, with the cockpit become clickable? Will the number of controls to be mapped increase?

No, the F-15C and Su-27S previously acquired PFM's. It didn't change any of the controls.

Edit: ninja'd

Well when you guys start learning to land on the boat with the PFM i will be flying plane guard with the MI-8 off the Starboard side so I can fish you out of the pond. LoL

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Im not ashamed to say that Ive never flown the Su33 before, even though Ive owned FC3 for ages now. Im not into SFM planes. With the PFM upgrade Im going to enjoy learning carrier operations and getting the hang of the plane as the Su27 PFM is one of the best FMs in the game.

One question. The Su33 is not flown a lot online, I have yet to see a server where people pick that plane. I assume that will change after the PFM upgrade? Can the Su33 carry the R77 missile?

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

No R77 for the Su33. But you can arm more Missiles than on the Su27, as you have more pylons. Same goes for air to ground + you get air to air refuelling for free ;)

Until the day the Su27 became her PFM, i flew the Su33. But since then, i never was in her cockpit again, looking forward to fly her again. Su27 was never more than just a stopgap :D

What about to bring out a Mig-29 or Su-33 as "full DCS hardcore module"?

I would be enthusiastic.

Apart from that closedeyes.gif Zzzzz...

But very nice to see that models get some love :thumbup:

Edited by Ganesh

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL