does anyone have a L-39 AI aerobatics mission?

wolle

I am looking for an example mission, where the AI executes a series of aerobatic maneuvers. I can't get him to do that when I put together a mission. An example mission to show me the way would be much appreciated.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

• 2 weeks later...

You can't. The missions are in RU only (unless someone made a community mod with other languages, I'm not aware of such a mod though).

English subtitles and pause button are your friends.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 1 month later...

The aerobatic missions that Morpheus share were my work but they're too old. I've create many aerobatic mission to train flying aerobatic with AI but it can help only improve skill in fifteen, thirty, forty five and sixty degree turn. The other aerobatic task for AI can't be use as a training profile because AI perform too fast to follow in formation such as loop.

Attached is the aerobatic exercise at Kutaisi around 30 minutes with AI lead in low pass left, right, loop and overhead brake that I input voice for lead command such as left turn, smoke on instead of message popup in the old version. But since the last DCS update makes some of the voice command seems to say earlier or behind the AI lead action that I didn't correct it yet. You and maybe your aerobatic team left wing, right wing or slot can fly in any position you want. AI lead will activate when you rolling pass the trigger zone on the runway. Have fun.

Aerobatic Exercise Kutaisi.rar

Edited by hoochiekoo

The aerobatic missions that Morpheus share were my work but they're too old. I've create many aerobatic mission to train flying aerobatic with AI but it can help only improve skill in fifteen, thirty, forty five and sixty degree turn. The other aerobatic task for AI can't be use as a training profile because AI perform too fast to follow in formation such as loop.

Attached is the aerobatic exercise at Kutaisi around 30 minutes with AI lead in low pass left, right, loop and overhead brake that I input voice for lead command such as left turn, smoke on instead of message popup in the old version. But since the last DCS update makes some of the voice command seems to say earlier or behind the AI lead action that I didn't correct it yet. You and maybe your aerobatic team left wing, right wing or slot can fly in any position you want. AI lead will activate when you rolling pass the trigger zone on the runway. Have fun.

Thank you very much for your work.

All the best,

Sydy

• 4 weeks later...