Multiplayer gaming + FC3 Su-27

m1tp2king

It pretty much comes down to the server you're playing on. Check out the server list, find a mission briefing that sounds like fun, and get in there. :)

Most servers have a dedicated Teamspeak/Discord/SimpleRadio server listed that you can join to talk with other players and see what needs to be done.

It pretty much comes down to the server you're playing on. Check out the server list, find a mission briefing that sounds like fun, and get in there. :)

Most servers have a dedicated Teamspeak/Discord/SimpleRadio server listed that you can join to talk with other players and see what needs to be done.

Yeah that is pretty much it. Advice: If you are going to play on 104th be carefull for the damn f-15s with aim-120 lol

FACTA NON VERBA

EX MERO MOTU

Those two I will never forget!

One thing I always do, when I first join a server, is check my fuel and weapons. Often, I end up off-loading some fuel because there is more than I'll need. Also, I often sit before taxiing, and study what's going on in the HDD (assuming AWACs support). You can get a lot of info that way about where the majority of action is or isn't and, generally, a sense of what's going on.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.