How to choose Hawk T1 with weopans

Hi Guys not been using DCS for long so still reaqding all the info ect on mission editing and campaigns. My problem is when I come to make a mission in editor I cannot seem to be able to pick a Hawk T1 with guns or rockets I go to load out once picked my plane but it doesnt seem to have a version with any guns or rockets anybody got any ideas what I am doing wrong ?

regards Glynn

Gigabyte X470, 32gb corsair 3200 ddr4, AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, Ml240 coolmaster, Nvidia GTX1080ti 11gb, 512gb ssd Seagate for DCS,Oculus rift CV1, X52 joystick and throttle

Hi Glynn.

From an airbase, you can manually re-arm any configuring by hitting Lalt ' or opening the radio menu with \ and selecting Ground crew -> rearm and refuel.

To create a loadout in the mission editor, select the aircraft group you have placed by left clicking on it, then click the loadout tab in the group properties menu on the right side of the screen. If no desireable preset loadouts exist, click the NEW button to create your own.

I suspect your issue is that no pre-existing loadouts exist for the role type you've selected for your aircraft group. If you select CAS vs. CAP for example, you'll have different presets available for most multirole airframes.