TC-1 Georgia theater map successor?

BaD CrC

Hi everyone,

So I have been extensively using the fabulous TC-1 map that came out a long time ago before the Tbilissi area came as part of the Georgian theater, but it seems like it won't have a real successor unless you guys heard about someone able to extract the data from the current map?

Yes, I know EvilBivol-1 extracted the one used on the A-10C (thank you btw!) but it just looks too far away from what the DCS Georgia theater is looking like, unlike the TC-1 and I would dream to get something similar or even more detailed with the entire current DCS region covered.

Any hope?

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

it would be nice, but word of advice, do not shred the map into sectionals.. the physical one.. fold it instead and use a transparent map holder or map case

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.