A-10C in the news again

AvgWhiteGuy

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

I had this happen when I was learning the a10, and setting up my profile for the controls, just after take off, I meant to press gear up, instead opened the canopy lol needless to say I changed my controls, and left open canopy out of the list ;)

i5-7600K @ 4.8 | 32GB | 1080 | Rift S | TM MFD & WH HOTAS-10mm ext + TFRP

I wish we could see the recording of this that was taken by another pilot who was on the ground at Alpena.

+1 to the feature request :) updated damage model is always good thing :)

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

I smell a feature request here for a catastrophic failure of the gun in DCS :)

I wish we could see the recording of this that was taken by another pilot who was on the ground at Alpena.

+1 to the feature request :) updated damage model is always good thing :)

This type of failure, to this extreme, is very rare.

Can someone file a FOIA request to get all the radio chat please. Thanks

I most definitely can't, I'm not US citizen.

http://www.nationalguard.mil/Resources/FOIA/

EDIT:

If you are seeking Air National Guard records, please visit: http://www.foia.af.mil/

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria