[REQ] RAZGRIZ Fictional Livery. please?

Mith86Arg

Also do you have a flatter more generic version of the emblem? I've found they work exponentially better (and I wouldn't have to fix the white lens flares).

Anyhow - I can pretty easily throw this together if its just little stuff like the emblem. Any other markings (by this I mean, do you want the emblem in traditional roundel positions like on the wings, or just the tail). I can throw the white numbering on the nose to - what number do you want? Also I can just call it "RAZGRIZ" or if you have a name you want it to show up under in game let me know.

Edit Update:

Okay, so you're getting TWO liveries for this. I'm mimicking the F14 version as a Viggen (so you get the marking style of a Viggen/SAF) but this was boring to do, so I am also making a stylized version which will undoubtedly be more bad ass that everyone will want to use. Why? Because the second one will actually let my creative side play a little. When everyone asks why the AJS37 livery is more cool, well, because its on a Viggen and they are better.

Edited by Leadnap

---

AJS37 Viggen, F-16C Viper, Adobe Premier.

X56 HOTAS, Ryzen 7, GTX 2070S

youtube.com/leadnapgaming

Here is the Type 1 … Type 2 is going to be sexier, but will take me a little longer to make. Importing a logo over the M90 pattern is pretty simple.

780003740_RazgrizT1Demo.thumb.JPG.1f962547e45a6e44b4877c8e5b514e8f.JPG

---

What I'm currently working on … its a royal pain due to the quality of the logo file, but when all is said and done, should look descent, make everyone want to fly a Viggen

369522656_ty2model.JPG.d24a8a1652cb9d08ff167fc387d0b94b.JPG

---

Just the emblem on the tail?

Also do you have a flatter more generic version of the emblem?

Heya!!! Ty, for your work and time!

I was not asking for logo only, but the entire livery.

DCS_2018-12-13_18-12-25.png

DCS_2018-12-13_18-13-03.png

DCS_2018-12-13_18-18-28.png

A pretty known member of my Squad (ECV56_BACO) made that beauty for me, plain black with logo and everything :)

He already gave me permission to share, so i'm going to leave the link to the livery here and he'll upload it to the DCS User Files too.

RAZGRIZ DEMON LIVERY

Please don't leave your work! the MORE Ace Combat liveries i have the happier i am and more if they are of the VIGGEN :pilotfly:

U guys rock , ty!!!!!! :v:

Okay, finished both and will work on getting them onto the DCS main site downloads so you can grab 'em.

The Type 2 I did cut back on the original plans (in part because I actually re-did the GOR logo so that I could flip it correctly* on the Type 2, don't really have the time today to re-do the Type 1 so the right side goes backwards and the quality of the image is not as good (because its from the provided sample).

Type 2 still features subdued bust, fully customized squadron logos, and some nice extra touches. Pushed the Maroon because it blends better with the terrain and because you guys seem to like red. Meant this to be less of an air-show and more practical combat livery.

Might touch these up in the future. Still not the craziest on the tail art, but the logo is really complex so it's less "legible" to translate like I did. I don't follow Ace Combat so you guys will have to tell/provide other iconography that might translate better in the future.

*flipping the original image was fine, except the text would be backwards. Now if you look closely you'll see that the text in both logos reads properly and she always faces forwards. I also added another small touch for the Viggen on it.

1150628148_RazgrizT2Demo.thumb.JPG.65391a1e0e1f2a53a27d449467350a32.JPG

---