Add welcome messages?

I would think a on mission star ,time more 5 for example, message to all then your message and display time, plus you might want to add a noise to get their attention

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Play with it and see what happens you may have to figure it the trigger but the restshold be close you learn more by someone throwing you a bone like I did than if they tell you how the worst case is the mission crashes

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

@Tricky11 to answer your question SLMOD or MOOSE will allow you to do this

But the issue is it does this each time on a birth event (so each time you enter a slot and spawn you get this)

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

You can do this without any mods just by using the default mission editor.

Example...

Lets say you have a mission with 3 client aircraft in it (you could have 300 it doesnt matter).

You have to make sure that every aircraft is in its OWN group. Do NOT have multiple client aircraft in the same group.

So now you have three groups.

Uzi 1, Uzi2 and Uzi 3 (you can call them what ever you want, just make sure you give them a name so you can find them in the editor). It is also a good idea to make sure the 'Pilot name' is the same as the Group Name. This way your group name and unit name will be the same making it easier to find things.

No go to trigger options.

Set the first condition as a SWITCHED CONDITION.

Set the second condition as UNIT ALIVE and select Uzi 1

Set the thrid condition as MESSAGE TO GROUP, now select Uzi 1 group and type your message eg.. "hello welcome to my server, I love 104th_Maverick and all that he stands for".

You can also set how long you want to the message to display for here.

Now anytime a client joins in this aircraft even after he has been shot down he will get that message when he spawns.

It should look like this ...

mMyiBj4.png

Now you just need to redo this for all the aircraft in your mission (I have to do this 100s of times for our 104th missions)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Couldn’t you use unit is alive instead of group and that way it doesn’t. Mae f the unit is a single in a group or multiples? Assuming unit is alive exists as conditions

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

;3557920']You can do this without any mods just by using the default mission editor.

Example...

Lets say you have a mission with 3 client aircraft in it (you could have 300 it doesnt matter).

You have to make sure that every aircraft is in its OWN group. Do NOT have multiple client aircraft in the same group.

So now you have three groups.

Uzi 1, Uzi2 and Uzi 3 (you can call them what ever you want, just make sure you give them a name so you can find them in the editor). It is also a good idea to make sure the 'Pilot name' is the same as the Group Name. This way your group name and unit name will be the same making it easier to find things.

No go to trigger options.

Set the first condition as a SWITCHED CONDITION.

Set the second condition as UNIT ALIVE and select Uzi 1

Set the thrid condition as MESSAGE TO GROUP, now select Uzi 1 group and type your message eg.. "hello welcome to my server, I love 104th_Maverick and all that he stands for".

You can also set how long you want to the message to display for here.

Now anytime a client joins in this aircraft even after he has been shot down he will get that message when he spawns.

It should look like this ...

mMyiBj4.png

Now you just need to redo this for all the aircraft in your mission (I have to do this 100s of times for our 104th missions)

Cheers Mav You are a star....