M-2000C to be released on Steam

Zeus67

Hello folks,

For those of you who have asked for well over a year when the M-2000C will be out on Steam, I am pleased to announce that it is expected to be released on Steam tomorrow Friday 2017.05.12.

The official announcement will arrive in the weekly DCS newsletter.

Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy the aircraft as your ED brothers (and I'm sure a few sisters as well) have.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Hello folks,

For those of you who have asked for well over a year when the M-2000C will be out on Steam, I am pleased to announce that it is expected to be released on Steam tomorrow Friday 2017.05.12.

The official announcement will arrive in the weekly DCS newsletter.

Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy the aircraft as your ED brothers (and I'm sure a few sisters as well) have.

So where it is dont find it in Steam

Just as a heads up to the Steamers out here, once you buy it, you will not be able to use it on the stand-alone (unlike all other modules until now).

Thanks, I'd have missed that titbit of information.

Note: Unfortunately, I'm not likely to pickup the M-2000 this weekend as I just bought the F-5E (I considered it over priced, until discounted). I do however consider the M-2000 with it's SP campaign 'feature complete' (despite it's bugs i.e. INS position updates) and on my 'wish list' - so RAZBAM can be sure of a Steam purchase, sooner or later.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Just as a heads up to the Steamers out here, once you buy it, you will not be able to use it on the stand-alone (unlike all other modules untill now).

053aef7d26887eafa5f7f3f40506b21e.png

source on that? i dont find it in the Steam-section in support on the DCS page.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/500/

Edited by Bassemann87

Have a nice day! :thumbup: // Bassemann87

My Potato PC Specs:

Lenovo T530-28ICB +500GB SSD / OS: Windows 10 64Bit / Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS FLIGHT PACK

source on that? i dont find it in the Steam-section in support on the DCS page.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/500/

Source here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/newsletters/newsletter12052017.html

In the DCS Newsletter.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

• ED Team
As a result, now we make how to play?

Please, post the contents of your "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DCSWorld\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\bin" folder.

And the DCS version, please.

Edited by c0ff

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

Please, post the contents of your "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DCSWorld\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\bin" folder.

And the DCS version, please.

Hello, my problem resolved after second one DCS updates. Certainly the updates arrived late