Operation "Blue Flag Normandy" - 24/7 WWII PvP Campaign - ROUND 1

xcom

Is Tacview Allowed?

I was on your DCS Israel WWII Blue Flag Normandy server last night for about 30 minutes.

Afterwards, I ran my Tacview recording for the session shows my Bf-109 in Central England, not in France.

Please explain why Tacview did not record me being at the Azeville runway in France?

Is Tacview allowed on your server?

I do understand why you may not allow it if Tacview is turned off.

If it is allowed, any idea what I may be doing wrong so I can record a session?

I can record just fine using the "Burning Skies" server.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can you please turn off those labels? They're just ridiculous and it kills the element of surprise which is the most important factor in A2A combat.. "through the canopy SA" is not my philosophy for DCS. At least take into consideration to alternate the usage of the 'magic dot'. Thanks.

We won't turn off the labels, this is an addition we have to allow better SA as there's no real scaling in DCS and it affects WWII identification severely.

I think there's a problem with capturing the airfields.. Dropped the troops and the repair crate and waited for more than 5 minutes.

It runs much smoother since you've made the latest changes. Good job!

We noticed some issue which we are now checking.

I was on your DCS Israel WWII Blue Flag Normandy server last night for about 30 minutes.

Afterwards, I ran my Tacview recording for the session shows my Bf-109 in Central England, not in France.

Please explain why Tacview did not record me being at the Azeville runway in France?

Is Tacview allowed on your server?

I do understand why you may not allow it if Tacview is turned off.

If it is allowed, any idea what I may be doing wrong so I can record a session?

I can record just fine using the "Burning Skies" server.

Please check here - https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3218373&postcount=150

We do not allow certain export of objects in the server and therefore the ACMI files are available through an FTP.

@xcom ... do u comment here when the issues are fixed ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are two types of fighter pilots - those who have, and those who will execute a magnificent break turn towards a bug on the canopy . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/schnarrsonvomdach

http://www.twitch.tv/schnarre

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schnarre-Schnarrson/876084505743788?fref=ts

I cant see any reason why dropping a repair crate would block capture in the code - if you see it again please let me know!

For capture - dont drop crate until you've captured the airfield or it wont repair it

Minor updates to scripts to ensure a base gets closed when all units are destroyed. Hope that helps!

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

ok , so we gonna try to close and capture longues sur mere again ... that didnt work (though it was a week ago) ... we got the "closed" message, delievered troops, and waited like 5 minutes ... didnt capture it .

i will report back when it worked

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are two types of fighter pilots - those who have, and those who will execute a magnificent break turn towards a bug on the canopy . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/schnarrsonvomdach

http://www.twitch.tv/schnarre

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schnarre-Schnarrson/876084505743788?fref=ts

I'll put some debug messages in chat so you can see what its doing. :)

It'll probably be something stupid I've done like wrong unit name again

Edit: this is done now. You'll see a debug message when a base is closed listing the number of red and blue units in the zone

The side trying to capture i.e airfield is blue, capture units are red, should match up with the number of troops dropped. The defending side will include other dropped units, not just troops.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Edited by Ciribob

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 2 weeks later...

Can we capture the airfields now, or..?

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

All good now. Thanks for the effort you put in this!!!

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

• 2 weeks later...

Please reset the mission and bring back the fun again.. seems like the english pilots are too lazy to take off and attack from the other shore of the Channel. :)

Thanks!

Specs:

Settings:

Mission is reset.. I'm very grateful for this. Thanks!

Specs:

Settings:

• 2 weeks later...

Please Check the Server. Something is not right. See pictures.

kv98k454.jpg

2nvevfcv.jpg

Although I am on the server, I am not displayed on the web page.

It takes part 2 minutes and longer until something is done. Messages are displayed strongly delayed if they appear at all.

Thanks TOM

(Sorry, but I am writing with a Translator because I can not speak English.)

Confirm all of the above.

Specs:

Settings:

I have tested the mission again today. In Germany is a holiday and I have the time to do so.It takes an eternity to get to the server at all. Sometimes one needs several attempts.Then everything is very time-delayed.Here are some pictures:

rrxhbz9d.jpg

The message that I am at all there came only after 6min.

ch4v3y76.jpg

The standard greeting came only when I was just before Longues-sur-Mer. I started in Azeville !!

wpoj7whi.jpg

I attacked Longues-sur-Mer. The news came only after I first landed in Bazenville.

sizmg8or.jpg

On the website it was also displayed with great delay.

3e8u5qzv.jpg

All statistics are not updated. Here before the game:

dioj9k9y.jpg

And here after the game:

yutbpzya.jpg

q2g2uv7n.jpg

Even the hits you get yourself are greatly delayed. For example, I was shot down after my attack on Longues-sur-Mer on my landing at Bazenville, 100 meters off the runway. Also, I have been only 1 time down and not 3 times. Why there 3 times stands ...... no idea.Furthermore, it took an eternity, which I came after shooting into a new slot.Currently, this mission is absolutely unplayable.I do not know if it's just coincidence, or not. These problems with the mission have existed since then you put your new mission: Blue Flag Nevada online. As I said, perhaps just coincidence or is there a connection?

Edited by Major TOM Sr

• 2 weeks later...

The website is down..

W8_Kfjo3VjU

Specs:

Settings:

It's back online now.

Specs:

Settings:

• 5 months later...

That'd be nice!

Specs:

Settings: