PointCTRL - Finger Mounted VR Controller

So do we get an email when they are ready or what?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

And hopefully the length of time it’ll take to ship. I think he said he’ll be able to print 3 or 4 units a week with his current set up unless he’s found a way of increasing production

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

And hopefully the length of time it’ll take to ship. I think he said he’ll be able to print 3 or 4 units a week with his current set up unless he’s found a way of increasing production

I read that comment as after the initial production run thats how many orders per week he sees. Cuz its gonna be a a 9 month wait get to 150 or however many orders he has now if that is the actual production rate.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I would like to be added to waiting list as well

Owned Modules: F-18, F-16, F-14, AV-8B, A-10c, Huey, Hip, KA-50, Gazelle, Mig 15, Mig 19, Mig 21, FC3, P-51, BF-109, C-101, L-39, F-5, YAK-52

PC Specs- 8700k at 5.1GHz on Asrock z370 Fata1ity k6, EVGA 1080ti SSC2, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ, 1TB NVMe m.2 Drive for DCS with a 500gb NVMe M.2 boot drive, Oculus Rift S

I read that comment as after the initial production run thats how many orders per week he sees. Cuz its gonna be a a 9 month wait get to 150 or however many orders he has now if that is the actual production rate.

And if that's the case, that's the case :D

And if that's the case, that's the case :D

Oh I know. I just don't want it to be the case. I'd be like 8 months out on that timeline.

I've heard that good things come to those who wait :)

I mean it is what it is. Point being who knows where DCS will be in 8 months in VR world. They are working on captogloves too.

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately the solder paste stencils for production didn't process. I reordered them and more production PCBs. Components for production are rolling in everyday. After testing it became apparent that a quick change battery would not be necessary. After measuring average use, 10 hours per charge is expected, Charge time from dead to full is about 45 min. If you plug it in when you take breaks, it should run continuously. Instead of including the 2 extra batteries I am including a Lipo battery fireproof bag for FCU storage and charging.

As far as production units per day goes, it will start off slow, and build as the process is automated and refined. I expect to the lowest initial production rates of 10 per day with no automation.

I will keep you posted,

Miles

Now shipping up to website Pre-Order Form date 2022/06/01

Pre-Order  Form Submission https://pointctrl.com/preorder-form/

PointCTRL Support Discord https://discord.gg/jH5FktJ

PintCTRL Website https://pointctrl.com/

PointCTRLsmall.jpg

As a FYI you can remove me from the list of interested users. I gave up VR and returned my headset. Keep up the great innovative work, though. Hopefully by the time I go back to VR we will be living in it, #MatrixStyle.

Noted you have been removed.

Tab 53

post 528

Cheers Firecat.

Speculation abounds regarding the new Rift S model, which is believed will feature a camera-based or eye-tracking view orientation system, instead of IR sensors. If so, will these finger-pointing control devices still work?

Can't see why not. Expected to work with 2D configs as well.

Thanks for continued responsiveness to the community Miles.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately the solder paste stencils for production didn't process. I reordered them and more production PCBs. Components for production are rolling in everyday. After testing it became apparent that a quick change battery would not be necessary. After measuring average use, 10 hours per charge is expected, Charge time from dead to full is about 45 min. If you plug it in when you take breaks, it should run continuously. Instead of including the 2 extra batteries I am including a Lipo battery fireproof bag for FCU storage and charging.

As far as production units per day goes, it will start off slow, and build as the process is automated and refined. I expect to the lowest initial production rates of 10 per day with no automation.

I will keep you posted,

Miles

Thanks Miles. Let me know how you would like to take my money :).