India Air Force 65 years skin

shaggy

Hello everyone

Download here!

www.virtualavia.com/Lockon/India_Air_Force_65_years.rar

Install manually to Temptextures folder.

This mod replaces the Su-39 skin of the Russian Knights.

This mod is intended to work with the ADA Mod 1.0, and hasn't been tested with or without any other flying mod.

I had very little information about this aircraft and very few images. So if anyone has more information or better pictures i would be very happy.

In the mod you will find a real pictures folder which contains the images i have and used to skin this plane. One of the pictures contains a 4 ship formation

with all aircraft painted like this. So maybe the Indian Air Force had a nice 4 ship display with this pretty coloured bird.

Here comes some in game pictures using the HDR Mod.

Best Wishes

Shaggy

ScreenShot_095.jpg

ScreenShot_096.jpg

ScreenShot_101.jpg

ScreenShot_102-1.jpg

ScreenShot_108.jpg

• Like 1

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

That is one good looking aircraft!:thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: