MT-50 Throttle arrived.

Goblin

Got my MT-50 Throttle today. Already had the stick grip and base.

The throttle look and feels great!

I don’t think the adjustable detents are weak. Sure, it would be even better with finger lifts, or such.

I need to make a stand for my SimBox, which is undergoing a major upgrade at the moment. I doubt I will be able to try the Throttle in DCS until the weekend.

And... Ordering the throttle wasn’t hard at all! I registered at the webshop and paid with a credit card. Easy as that. Don’t see why this should be an issue for some ;)

52AA8372-AC89-438C-B023-875A68BCD78D.thumb.jpeg.6cf30cfc4a6332554e54c8bc6828cde6.jpeg

3371576F-2292-4169-A866-30D2F697C174.thumb.jpeg.0101b251cf967e0c6e4801dd07e54a22.jpeg

045FF279-1748-46B5-97A8-CD97A21AE94C.thumb.jpeg.094e665e332c9ad15dafc5a84e37463d.jpeg

Well, from looking at your rig, it looks like you have the DIY skills needed.

The hardest part was the sewing. But maybe you get that done at a shop, or maybe glue the fabric to the cushion.

Depending on how the seat frame is constructed, it might be enough to just make a cutout in the seat cushion, and leave the frame as it is...

• 3 weeks later...
Finally got around to make a mount for the throttle, in my SimBox.

What a great HOTAS combo!

That pit is looking awesome my man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

What are your cutout measurements on the seat roughly? For the stick area.

Thanks sir

Btw my throttle is being held up in New York I think by customs. Virpil is looking into it. I think it’s not uncommon. Anyway I am looking forward to getting it.

Edited by Swine

What are your cutout measurements on the seat roughly? For the stick area.

Thanks sir

Btw my throttle is being held up in New York I think by customs. Virpil is looking into it. I think it’s not uncommon. Anyway I am looking forward to getting it.

You are probably right. I made a big order with virpil. Big enough they had to make 2 separate shipments. One shipment has the throttle and was sent October 10. The other had the stick and base and was sent October 11. The stick arrived October 18. The throttle gets here tomorrow. It was held up in customs

That Virpil throttle really draws me because it has that assembly of 4x2 group of buttons just behind the throttles. As that is how the Logitech G940 had eight buttons and those were perfect for a KA-50 AP channels and Weapons panel on left. You four right ones for AP channels and four left ones for weapons. And then in many other module it was easy to get all Engine-Off/On and then landing gear, flaps, chute etc behind one shift.

But that has so many other buttons, dials and other axis that it might be a must to buy.... Instead waiting VKB to get theirs out (what is interesting because I do like the push/pull throttle instead rotating one).

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

well the EMS express tracking number is part of the postal union in which I guess Canada post is. Right from day 1 I could use the EMS tracking number on Canada Post's website and it tracked all the way. It will say When it arrives in Canada, when it is being processed by Canada customs and when it released by Canada customs and so on and so on

Mine just says arrived in New York(Customs) October 1 and that’s it. They say US customs can hold and item for 45 days but I still think something is wrong in my situation. The last order I made was at my doorstep in 2 weeks.

Thanks for the info though Chief.

• 2 weeks later...