DCS: BAE Hawk Giveaway

xaoslaad

The DCS: BAE Hawk module, even in the early stages, is outstanding fun.

Furthermore VEAO has shown some great customer service over the last few days, including getting everyone access to a pre-Beta build while some issues get worked out, responding to many questions in the forums, and even doing an instruction session. Because of this I have bought a couple extra modules for Christmas. One for a friend and one for a lucky winner here.

I am giving away one copy of the DCS: BAE Hawk EFM Module*, preferably to someone who does not already own it.

The rules:

1.) You can post ONCE on this thread between now and midnight December 6th EDT (UTC -5:00) to enter. Any additional post will disqualify you.

2.) I looked at past drawings for an idea. I don't even know what was going on in this thread, but I laughed at this post and my idea was born. If you post a drawing you have done of a Hawk it will serve as a second entry. There's no reason to cheat, kwality (yes, with a k) will get you nowhere, just draw to the extent and with the medium that you enjoy and upload it here. ( Remember, a drawing, NOT a picture :) )

3.) That's it. On Dec. 7th I will use a random number generator to select a post. If your post or drawing number comes up you win.**

* The EFM has not been developed yet, but will be released at a later date and this key should allow for free upgrade.

** I will add the number of drawings to the number of posts. As an example, if there are 199 entry posts and 56 drawings I will choose between 2 (this post is 1) and 256. If the number is higher than the maximum post number it will go in order of pictures posted).

Good luck!

Edit: And in case you want to just post now and add a photo later, that's cool. Just edit your existing post to add the drawing :)

Edit: Yes, the drawing should be of a BAE Hawk. No, I do not care if you do it in MS Paint, Photoshop, by hand and scan it in, drawn in the dirt pictured and scanned in, etc. Have fun with it, don't go too crazy, unless you want to. It's just for an extra chance to win the giveaway.

Edit: Ells228 has posted saying he and VEAO will graciously provide a second key for the giveaway, meaning that there will now be two winners! Once again proving they're awesome! Thanks guys! :D

Edit: And great job on the drawings! These are already pretty great. Just what I was hoping for. I can't wait to see what pops up over the next week. :)

Edit: Some of these drawings are awesome! Even some of the black and whites are great! Thanks guys. Totally worth the cost of a license to see all the great art!

Edit: And thanks to Rajdary there is a third license in the mix for the giveaway! Thanks for your generosity Rajdary!! 4 more hours guys! Get your drawings in!! Ill post info for the drawing tomorrow. Im going to roll on a TS server around 8PM so if anyone wants to watch they are free to do so :) The drawings are really awesome!!!

Edited by xaoslaad
  • Like 6

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put a post on for now but I think I can do a drawings just as bad as SVTONY. :)

Game on.

Dale

1936144009_Baehawk.thumb.jpg.36cab2e2cfe0e039ffe72d77f62a5786.jpg

Edited by Gladman

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I'm not all about dat Hawk life, but I'd love to give it a go!

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

I will update this post later with drawing. But i have a question

It is not clear the drawing is done in what tool or any tool that include vector base(Corel, Illustrator) or any ordinary paint and the drawing should be of Hawk

Edit

+1 for your efforts. Appreciated :thumbup:

Edit

My newly born kid hawk is ready to rock in sky :pilotfly:

Edit

I have made this in corel draw I can provide corel file

hawk.thumb.jpg.56df18c5a57c0f0f5adda76c05448d77.jpg

Edited by sniperwolfpk5

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

lucky #7 thx xaoslaad

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Sounds like fun drawing coming soon.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sign me up please!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.