Speedmaster flight seat

TAW_Blaze

I’m thinking of getting it i just hope they respond to my message i sent to them online.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I have also an extension (virpil 5cm) for the warthog stick...

The only thing I can complain of is that the center mount is not very sturdy too much flexible and I am thinking about a mod to solve this issue...and on a 600 Euros equipment you should not need this kind of mods....

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk

Do you think there is any way to attach a Virpil T-50 base in place of the center mount? I'm thinking about getting one, but I don't want to be limited to the Warthog

Well despite the web site hanging up everrytime i try to order I’m going another way to get it, ill be using tm warthog hotas until the vkb stick and throttle are released the stick is hopefully lest than a month out.im hoping that they will all attach to they flight. I cant wait until it gets here and i setup everything on it and being able to swap out the front with my pft puma is what sold me. Most that would work for me size wise didn’t have removable front ends or had monitor mounts that i didnt need since i fly in vr.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Do you think there is any way to attach a Virpil T-50 base in place of the center mount? I'm thinking about getting one, but I don't want to be limited to the Warthog
The center mount can be easily removed by unscrewing it from the seat...

It is something I am thinking about as well for the future.

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Ordered one last week

Virusam, could you five us some photos of it the three views on their web page are lacking.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Got news mine is on its way to me

Does anyone have a user manual in English/

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Blaze have you received you flight yet or did I miss the post. Mine is on the way from Germany shipped this past week iirc. Is the seat and. Platform heavy and difficult to reorient without the front I got it so I can have multiple setups depending on my aircraft type ie helo fighter or ga/commercial I have tm wart hog hotas for fighter controls do they fit on the included mounts my helo controls is a pft puma, my ga/comm saitek yoke and throttles until honeycomb releases there controls

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

• 2 weeks later...

I received my speedmaster flight today or what I hope is part of it I received the fram minus the seat and instructions. Did yours include those

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

I received my speedmaster flight today or what I hope is part of it I received the fram minus the seat and instructions. Did yours include those
My order came in two separate boxes in two separate days...so no need to worry

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

Ordered one last week

Virusam, could you five us some photos of it the three views on their web page are lacking.

Sorry i read only now...i have these few pictures with me (not too good and then i changed something), but tonight at home i can do others

e52541eaf19f11485651d3a856949df4.jpg30192ccac34030f08d96be492a49e0c3.jpg51e96098339a256a836c1e320b2990de.jpg

Thanks my seat hasn’t arrived yet sm says it should be here soon.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

• 1 month later...

Irealy was impressed with it when I got it. I got it to work with my pft puma and after some diying I was able to get it stable and secure connection between the two. I store the front half Unassembled behind the seat in the corner. My only gripe is it actually sits too low for me to get out of easily I’m thinking about building a platform and mounting it to it to make it easier getting out.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

• 7 months later...
I'm wondering if the central mount comes with pre-drilled holes for Warthog?

Also if there is a place to accommodate 10cm stick extension?

Can the keyboard table be moved forward a bit?

There are no predrilled holes...you have to do by your own

How is it for stick location? Is it comfortable or do you find yourself reaching a bit for it?

The default center mount is not much sturdy, infact i modded a bit my seat and now i use a monstertech mount with it. But the position is good, a little too low if you don’t use extensions, with a 5 cm extension is perfect.

I am in contact with them (monstertech) and maybe they will build a custom mount for my seat...will se