Helios Help needed

Hi Gents, I have struggled for 4 days now with Helios and appear to be getting no where. I can get the profile to run on my touch screen but cannot get it to mirror the sim in any way. I hope someone can point me in the right direction of a step by step guide for Old Brain dead Dummies. I have watched god knows how many videos/guides but get nowhere. I have a 34inch main screen 3440x1440 to run the sim on and a 21inch 1920x1080 touch screen. Also have 2 27inch 2650x1440 either side. I have no idea what to do with Lua files so I am stuck. Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks in advance

Regards Mick :cry:

There are old Pilots and there are Bold Pilots.....but there are no Old Bold Pilots :pilotfly:

probably you are installing the CapLoz profile for the A10C.

Or an old profile.

ED made changes on some code time a go, and all the old export.lua dont work anymore.

Just go to my website:

www.captzeen.com and download the latest export.lua from the download section. With that one, everything works again.

Hi Capt, thanks for the response. I already have got the latest lua Nov 17. I still cannot get anything to work, I have made my own gauges as per YT videos and still nada. I put the lua in the DCS World folder and a copy in the scripts just incase :-) is that ok?. Do I need to edit the lua in anyway?. I have tried just about every recent profile I can dl. I'll keep trying, really want the gazelle on my touch screen. Thanks

Just found a newer lua in the Gaz folder, but yet again no joy. I have tried just one or two gauges on all screens and nothing. Can you confirm where the lua should go exactly. I am sure I am missing something with the luas but I don't know what. Am I supposed to edit them or are they PnP ?. Thanks again :-)

Edited by mickt014
Found latest lua

There are old Pilots and there are Bold Pilots.....but there are no Old Bold Pilots :pilotfly:

mickt014;

The export.lua file you downloaded from Capt Zeen website goes in the Scripts folder in your saved games folder. Looks something like this...

\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\export.lua

If you don't have a Scripts folder there, create one and place the export file in it.

https://mega.nz/#!3z5lEAzZ!sQT00MwRWO-LywHxTRD-moLAV3xaCKYS3B8qp7N3GOo

https://mega.nz/#!3mxhkAZL!5CmUEzIHxJvnq7fmZmA-yvyArnS_0Ml9auLeKTOqFZg

Hi Capt, still no joy, I have added a link to my profile to have a look at and a screen shot. Sorry for taking up your time, but I am ready to bin this idea soon

Cheers

ScreenJPG.thumb.JPG.993dc1130a9c71a3bf0bf5f4148272c8.JPG

Edited by mickt014

Hi Capt, have just ran clean install of 2.5 with A10c and it works !! :-). Excellent piece of kit, thank you very much for your help and the effort you have put in to this program. Finally is there a separate process for the mfc's, I am just about to drag the web and look for a tutorial / guide.

Many Thanks from a very happy A10c Pilot :pilotfly: