CVW-11 Interviews HEATBLUR!

IceFire

From all of us at Carrier Air Wing Eleven, I would like to personally thank Heatblur Simulations for spending the afternoon with us. We all had a blast. Grab your popcorn and settle in for two hours of a great conversation between our Tomcat Experts and Heatblur Devs!

Tomcat Fever: Day 230, A great day for CVW-11!

Subscribe for more content from CVW-11!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Matt "IceFire" Schuette

Commander In Chief United States Atlantic Command

Virtual Carrier Air Wing Eleven

Thanks Cobra, hope the video met with your approval!

I had a good time making it and everyone had a great time at the interview!

I'd like to thank IronMike for contacting me via our youtube channel and giving me the opportunity to set this whole thing up. Really gave us some insight as to the level of detail you guys are trying to produce from the F-14, fantastic stuff!

Edited by IceFire

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Matt "IceFire" Schuette

Great interview and good to see new squads forming as new models enter the DCS World, as F-14, AJS-37, Mig-21 and F-18 or any other future model for that matter. Great aircraft's and models, Best wishes CVW-11 with forming the squad, hope to see you participating in future DCS multiplayer events.

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

Great interview and good to see new squads forming as new models enter the DCS World, as F-14, AJS-37, Mig-21 and F-18 or any other future model for that matter. Great aircraft's and models, Best wishes CVW-11 with forming the squad, hope to see you participating in future DCS multiplayer events.

We've actually been around since last January. Built the website in 2015 in prep for the Hornet and Tomcat release :)

:joystick::joystick::joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Matt "IceFire" Schuette

I'm only 45 minutes in and it's fantastic so far! Also the CVW-11 appears to be made up of a great bunch of people.

Thanks Blaze! We have a "boatload" :megalol: of really good people, It's a real privilege to lead these folks in this organization for sure.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Matt "IceFire" Schuette

Yeah there is definitely some interest in getting involved in some of the multiplayer events such as SATAL , we got a few guys that fly in Blue Flag and thru the inferno as well. Glad you enjoyed the video and see ya in the skies

Hawkeye

VF-213 CO

VCVW-11

http://www.vcvw-11.com

Heatblur F-14 SME