So now we need the Hawker Typhoon

nick10

Hurricane first :)

Yeah! I'd love a type D tankbuster myself, but I'm not sure if they were still used in Normandy. They had an important role against Rommel in the desert, but what happened after that - phased out?

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Hawker Tempest V would be better and more in keeping with the technological time line of the LW opponent aircraft we have at the moment, like the 109K and 109D.

The Hawker Tempest V is the aircraft that the Typhoon was supposed to be.

The Hawker Tempest V would give us a more 'joined up' aircraft set in terms of the technological time line. With the current opposition being the 190D, 109K and Me 262 that is in the pipe line it would be better to have the Tempest V.

Happy landings,

56RAF_Talisman

• Like 1

Bell_UH-1 side.png

Mmm... Tempest, but also a Mosquito for a hole range of various tasks, and Merlin stereo :)

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Oh yes now we're talking,would love to have the Typhoon created for DCS with all the same detailing as the other modules,I'd buy it :thumbup:

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Also keen for a typhoon

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!