What am I doing wrong?

Badass1982

Hi all,

I have an issue which I'm sure is super simple to resolve but I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to the bort numbers ..... So far I have managed to get the numbers I want to come up on the tail and the front of the nose as shown in yellow in the picture included. I'm having trouble the stoppinf the other places from showing up.

What would I need to do to the description.lua to prevent those numbers from coming up on the skin (the grey ones).

Thanks in advance you guys are awesome.

IMG_20191008_110657.thumb.jpg.1397165c3849f3957b025fd5838e2708.jpg

Hi all,

I have an issue which I'm sure is super simple to resolve but I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to the bort numbers ..... So far I have managed to get the numbers I want to come up on the tail and the front of the nose as shown in yellow in the picture included. I'm having trouble the stoppinf the other places from showing up.

What would I need to do to the description.lua to prevent those numbers from coming up on the skin (the grey ones).

Thanks in advance you guys are awesome.

You need to chagne th eline in the lua file to this (just an example):

{"F18C_BORT_NUMBER_NOSE_kuw_L_01", DECAL ,"empty",true};

use "empty" instead of the file name for the bort numbers and true to indicate that the file is not located in the same directory as the dds files for the skin.

You can download my skin to VFA-154 Black Knights and look at the lua file if you want, link: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303204/

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel