VEAO & Hawk discussion (please mind the forum rules) - Page 28 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 12:25 AM   #271
FZG_Immel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhukov032186 View Post
@jcookusa & @birko
Again, there ARE NO GUARANTEES. ED itself can go out of business just like every other entity. They've said they've taken steps to avert further issues like this, let them run their business. It's THEIR business, not yours. Make backups of your stuff if you're worried about it.

I'm going to take my own advice now and shove off. This thread is deteriorating into nonsense now. After 27 pages people are still asking the same questions that have already been answered dozens of times and wanting their hands held @@ Gamers, smh...

''EJECTING!''
How can i leave this thread is each time I exit it there is somebody attacking me directly ? Shall I remind everyone that I came in here attacking no other posters at all. They have been calling me names etc, simply because we don't share the same opinion in this matter.

I know you are right, but I am also stubborn;
Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - ZOTAC 2080ti AMP Extreme Core - Cougar FSSB + Cougar NN_Dan + HOTAS Warthog + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedals - Track IR5
Old 12-31-2018, 12:25 AM   #272
FZG_Immel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cichlidfan View Post
Entirely different paradigm.
Oh please, don't take it at the 1st degree
Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - ZOTAC 2080ti AMP Extreme Core - Cougar FSSB + Cougar NN_Dan + HOTAS Warthog + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedals - Track IR5
Old 12-31-2018, 12:34 AM   #273
TomCatMucDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FZG_Immel View Post
Futile is not understanding jackshit of what really has been messaged here.

Telling your customers they are on their own with a product they bought from you is not the best way to treat your trusted customer.s Period. And the only reason we (I) keep repeating that, is because you keep distorting the message that was to be passed.

Even a symbolic gesture would have mattered. Try making your brain work around that.
There is no limited warantee. Companies protect themselves from customer like you who by their reckless demands hurt their businesses.

But as I see, your understand if how business works is very limited.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk
Old 12-31-2018, 12:50 AM   #274
FZG_Immel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCatMucDe View Post
There is no limited warantee. Companies protect themselves from customer like you who by their reckless demands hurt their businesses.

But as I see, your understand if how business works is very limited.

You still don't get it, do you?

It has nothing to do with a warrantee/ it has nothing to do with any legal obligation that they didn't have. I'm not sure why you keep arguing the point. It's not even a demand at this point.

If you go back about 25 pages you will see that it was made clear there already

i don't know about your businesses, but you never heard of customer retention it seems.
Old 12-31-2018, 12:52 AM   #275
TomCatMucDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FZG_Immel View Post
You still don't get it, do you?

It has nothing to do with a warrantee/ it has nothing to do with any legal obligation that they didn't have. I'm not sure why you keep arguing the point. It's not even a demand at this point.

If you go back about 25 pages you will see that it was made clear there already

i don't know about your businesses, but you never heard of customer retention it seems.
I'm arguing that what you call a gesture is a lot of many. You cant do the maths boy. I can't help you.

Old 12-31-2018, 12:58 AM   #276
cichlidfan
Veteran

The horse is dead, gentlemen. The horse is dead.
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
Old 12-31-2018, 02:25 AM   #277
SmokeFan

So, If I were ED I would make a giant contribution to the community that this is something to take very serious. Therefore, help the Dev team that made that A-4 as freeware to get it High fidelity as freeware. Im not saying to give them the tools but help them, as a good gesture to the community that put their trust in this sham! I love this sim but will be very wary of buying products in EA, unless it is from ED directly or Belsimtek!
Old 12-31-2018, 02:44 AM   #278
Flagrum
Veteran

You guys are _really_ bored, aren't you? Probably time that RB releases their Tomcat so that ppl here can do something more ... productive? with their time and energy.
Old 12-31-2018, 03:28 AM   #279
NineLine
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by cichlidfan View Post
A mallet would be better since we are talking about software.

Happy holidays to you and the family, btw!

EDIT: Bet your daughter has given up on that hat by now.
She still wears it to the Air Show each year, but that's about it
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
Old 12-31-2018, 03:32 AM   #280
NineLine
Community Manager

I should be clear about venting, we still have forum rules so insulting anyone isn't allowed. Please try and do some mature venting, or log off and write the name of your greatest nemesis on a pillow and beat the feathers out of it.

ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
Closed Thread

Tags
hawk disabled, hawk withdrawn, return my hawk