VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack - Page 338 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-11-2019, 08:22 PM   #3371
Greyman

maybe try the old faithful approach of deleting the export.lua file, from the users/<yourname>/Saved Games/<DCS root>/Scripts folder, and restarting DCS and VoiceAttack.

I know this means you are going to have to do a restart, but that should do it, at least until the next DCS update.
Greyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:37 PM   #3372
Swordfish

Tried all that with no joy. Its so intermittant. If it didnt disable the jester rose it would be ok. As it is its a joke and a complete waste of money. So frustrating.

It even says Easy comms: On. I never ever play with easy comms on.

Last edited by BIGNEWY; 11-12-2019 at 09:34 AM. Reason: 1.1 profanity
Swordfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:57 PM   #3373
Hollywood_315

Not reproducible here, test with other MP servers. Allow Player Export must be enabled.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World
www.vaicompro.com
Hollywood_315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 10:27 PM   #3374
Swordfish

Half the issue its is not consistant. It will work on my first spawn, but then sometimes not on subsequent spawns. Just tested on 4 different servers, bith PVE and PVP. Aircraft is never detected. I have tried the Registry fix, Reinstalling, Changing LUA stuff. No joy

Last edited by Swordfish; 11-11-2019 at 10:29 PM.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:34 PM   #3375
Swordfish

I mainly fly on Blueflag. Person running server states the player export is enabled. Viacom works fine in SP.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:21 AM   #3376
stgchamby

Quote:
Originally Posted by stgchamby View Post
Is it normal for information messages on the upper right side of the screen to be pushed down to the bottom right while voice attack is active? If not, how is this prevented? I have tried to disable the comms menu in the config with no luck. Having messages overlay on the top right of my cockpit instruments is a no go. I need them consistently in the upper right where they belong.

Any help?
@Hollywood Thanks for the update and fix. Soooooo much better not having 25% of the cockpit covered/obscured. Good update.

STGChamby.
stgchamby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:35 AM   #3377
Hollywood_315

@Dehuman Cool, thanks for updating.
@DERacing Perhaps have a look at this thread here to get started: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...+srs+teamspeak
@Swordfish Not reported by other users, appears specific to your setup. Problem likely originates outside the plugin.
Changing LUA stuff will be counterproductive: run a DCS repair. For testing disable all mods and 3rd party apps.
I'll need logfiles and info on firewall/router/antivirus settings etc. to make further assessments, PM inbound.
@STGChamby Cheers mate

www.vaicompro.com
Old 11-13-2019, 03:37 AM   #3378
nessuno0505

Now my mig-21 atc and wingman speak in english, very appreciated, tranks!
nessuno0505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 11:31 PM   #3379
TOViper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood_315 View Post
Thanks @Greyman, good to hear it works for you.
@Viper You may want to consider using SNGL for PTT mode, this will allow you to use just one button.
Grtz
Thanks bud, but this doesn't solve the problem behind.
In the F-14 I am using both radios very often, so speaking to both radios at the same time doesn't not make sense, e.g. when having two airbases selected.

Second question:
Do I have any chance to re-arrange the UHF ARC-159 as TX1 and VHF-/UHF ARC-182 as TX2, or are they hard coded in the DLL?

Thanks and kind regards,
TOViper

edit: I managed to switch them by using the SRS button. Does this change something important, even if I am not using SRS (at the moment)?
| CSL | i7 6700 @ 4.0 GHz | GTX 1070 8GB | 24GB 2666MHz DDR4 | 256 GB SDD + 1 TB HDD | CH 568 Combatstick USB | Win7 Professional 64-Bit | <<< pretty slow grafix this is meanwhile ... oh, and btw: I am using Oculus Rift CV1

Last edited by TOViper; 11-14-2019 at 12:12 AM.
TOViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 07:11 AM   #3380
Hollywood_315

@Viper Well it's a bit of an advanced case but there are certainly ways to make it work.
First of all let your joystick software send an emulated keyboard key instead of a DX button so that modifiers like shift, alt etc can be used to bind the button to different TX nodes in VA. For swapping radios you can use SRS mode in this case but more generally use the plugins exposed variables. On TX1 make a condition block in the VA press/release commands that tests for fhe F14. If true invoke plugin call ptt.tx2.press / release, else normal ie invoke ptt.tx1. press / release. Do the same for TX2 and you will have swapped the TX mapping.

EDIT as a sidenote speaking to both radios at the same time doesn't not make sense, e.g. when having two airbases selected you may want to test with this using SNGL mode, as addressing the airfield name in your calls should automatically use the correct corresponding radio. So I expect this actually wouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

www.vaicompro.com

Last edited by Hollywood_315; 11-14-2019 at 01:08 PM.

Tags
comms, vaicom, viacom, voice recognition, voiceattack