New information appreciated

-MadCat-

To demonstrate that everybody knows how to run a software development studio nowadays. ;)

[...] let those who are interested in information be heard. [...]

[...] What I'd like to do is, on behalf of everyone who's asking oneself the same questions, to very politely ask BST if they have any new information worth sharing with us. [...]

:music_whistling:

Greetings

MadCat

:music_whistling:

Greetings

MadCat

Sobek's comment was relative before the thread was appended to this one.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

When information is available, it will be shared.

Thank you for contributing!

An official statement from BST is all we are asking for.

Any official statement is good, even if it's only "nothing new, we are at work".

The thing is, we don't even get that little information regarding the UH-1.

As customers I think it's our right to at least ask.

Nobody would go so far to demand anything, we just ask politely (for the most part).

As little as "we're working on it, be patient just a little longer", will be satisfactory (to me at least),

as long as it's an official statement and no assumption by a member who's not affiliated with BST (not speaking about anyone in particular).

This thread was created with the intention to give a voice to everyone who is interested in new information (I think we all are deep inside),

and to maybe increase BST's awareness for that the community highly appreciates a little more open information policy.

Just like there is frequent new information about the MI-8, which is great and I hope BST keeps it like that!

That's all, a little information about the progress on the UH-1 will put all our minds at rest.

@ MI-8

Great video, that will be so much fun!

Looks like soon I'll have 3 checklists projects going at the same time :D

Greetings

MadCat

EvilBivol-1, and Belsimtek you can have my money as soon as its ready for open beta!

Can't wait!!

:cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog