Upgrade X52Pro to Thustmaster HOTAS

I don't mind having target running, that's pretty normal for joystick software. However unless I explicitly open the target window and manually run the script, my keybind is in-excessible. I'm trying to find a way to have it run by default or the like.

DCS Multiplayer Highlights Reel -

Ok, thanks for that, i'll get straight to updating them.

I did take it for a quick flight before work, and I must say it was amazing. I really can't get over the level of quality of this thing.

One more question, I wanted to set the leaver button at the base of the stick to be my Teamspeak3 bind, however the bind only takes effect while I am 'running the script' so to speak. Is there a way to get it to default to my script or something like that?

Just use the HOTAS MIC UP button. It is more realistic and does not require the T.A.R.G.E.T software to be running.

I don't mind having target running, that's pretty normal for joystick software. However unless I explicitly open the target window and manually run the script, my keybind is in-excessible. I'm trying to find a way to have it run by default or the like.

Not the way you are currently doing it. Target either controls the entire setup or it does nothing.

If you set the button up with TS without Target running the TS will see it as coming from Warthog Joystick, however, that controller ceases to exist when Target is running. Target replaces Warthog Joystick and Warthog Throttle with one Warthog Combined which to TS is a completely different controller.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Not the way you are currently doing it. Target either controls the entire setup or it does nothing.

If you set the button up with TS without Target running the TS will see it as coming from Warthog Joystick, however, that controller ceases to exist when Target is running. Target replaces Warthog Joystick and Warthog Throttle with one Warthog Combined which to TS is a completely different controller.

An aditional note for this: if you are using target, and want to map your controls in game, you HAVE to map some in target via key presses, because a controller in windows ONLY recognices 32 buttons. Combined it has lots more than that. Given this limitation I'm transitioning off of target to mapping all the stuff in helios, which allows hotswapping of profiles. Target does not.

Both of the previous posts are correct. I also dont see a need to use T.A.R.G.E.T when flying either the A-10 (is already programmed) or P-51. I only use it while flying in LOMAC due to the need to have some of the buttons or swithces perfom advanced actions. I really only use the software to turn the lights on/off on the throttle.