Driving tour of Channel Map

lankypilot77

Not posting this to get views, but really think people should see the detail that's gone into this map. Insane amount of ground detail for a flight sim. Can tell it was a passion project from team & deserves a lot of credit

Win 10 64, I7 8700K, Nvidia 1080ti, 32mb ram, M.2 PCIe 2tb ssd

Great vid. I’m really enjoying the map so far.

Just gradually building up assets on my server mission to bring it to life.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Thanks for sharing !!!

This video shows how much love has been given by ED into this map, perhaps a little too much love at the moment but nonetheless LOVE. You litteraly made the purchase (+ P47), just to thank the whole team for this huge amount of work and I have confidence that the map will get more fps friendly in the future.

Now it's time for a discovery tour on my own :)

i7 8700k @ 4.7, 32GB 2666Mhz, GTX 2070 Super, SSD 1To, TrackIR 5, TM16000M HOTAS

Thanks for sharing !!!

This video shows how much love has been given by ED into this map, perhaps a little too much love at the moment but nonetheless LOVE. You litteraly made the purchase (+ P47), just to thank the whole team for this huge amount of work and I have confidence that the map will get more fps friendly in the future.

Now it's time for a discovery tour on my own :)

Glad to hear! I'm lucky to have a pretty good system to run but im sure better performance for people down the track. Tbh I have no idea how its even running at all after driving thru & seeing the scope!

Great vid. I’m really enjoying the map so far.

Just gradually building up assets on my server mission to bring it to life.

Thats awesome! Definitly need more ww2 servers & missons

Brilliant vid Lanky. Even the missus was gobsmacked, esp when you pointed out the discarded newpapers on the path.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Brilliant vid Lanky. Even the missus was gobsmacked, esp when you pointed out the discarded newpapers on the path.

Thanks! yeh Id pretty much lost it at that point already but that one sent me over the edge (as u can tell from my subtle reaction haha). They deserve a big thumbs up for the work put in

Great video Lanky, along with the Huey one... so many details I'd never have seen otherwise.

Thanks! Yeh huey's always my first stop with a new map! but man im glad i had combined arms to be able to appreciate it fully.

If interested to see a bit of first combat in p47 over the channel:

Trains are going to be the death of you... :megalol:

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Great video, and astounding detail in the map, you are right in that I have seen worse first person shooter maps than that!

Trying to get into the keep of Dover Castle is fine in real life and a FC 101 Landy should go through that archway no problem, I have driven larger vehicles through it and into the courtyard.

I had this Stonefield P5000 6x4 in the courtyard and a display at Hellfire Corner

MDmXuKZ.jpg

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing, nice to see the 1 Tonne, sadly I wasn’t allowed/able to drive them, legs too long lol. The detail well worth seeing. I do question the value of the newspapers and too many cafe’s, but if I was driving, ok I get it.

You should have made it a taxi and charged , ????