DCS VR no menu problem

pootilord

Hi guys, hoping I can get some help here.

I and some of the fellas on the DCS subreddit (r/hoggit) who play DCS in VR have a problem where we boot up into the main VR menu (the 3d aircraft hangar with the jet) but there's no panel in front of us that is the main menu. It's not a problem with recentering, I look all over and recenter myself and I don't see the panel anywhere. The only fix that I found was going into the save games folder, and deleting the DCS folder. THen it creates it again, you log in, change all of your settings, and its good for another two weeks or so. Hoping I can get some help or help narrow down whats causing it.

Thanks!

Mike.

I had this yesterday . The panel was directly behind me . Hit my re-center key bind and all was well .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

• 3 months later...

I have that problem right know. I lost the internet connection when ive been in menu 2 times and i see the message : you cant login to DCS autorization problem in 2days 34hours wtf? After restart im login in to dcs but i see only empty hangar. any ideas?

Problem solved, first post help me thx :)

Edited by Sheriff BurneR

i7 6700k / Gtx 1070 / 32GB DDR4 / SSD / Warthog / 2 MFD / Saitek Rudders / RiftCV1 / Rift S...

A10C / F5 / F14 / F16 / F18 / M2000 / HARRIER / FC3 / HUEY / GAZELLE / MI-8 / MI-24 / KA-50 / KIOWA / CB ARMS / SUPER CARRIER / PERSIAN GULF / NEVADA

• 4 months later...