*** AI J-35 Draken AI coming to DCS World!! ***

Cobra847

1. HB has to produce the Draken. Flyable. Now.

2. Some company has to produce Northern Area map (Norway, Sweden, Finnland, ...)

Otherwise, I could never be happy again.

OK, I'll stop dreaming and take a seat in the Viggen. Yeay, that sounds like a plan for a sunday afternoon ...

• Like 11

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

On 2/21/2021 at 9:59 PM, QuiGon said:

Unfortunately they didn't show the instrument panel :sad:

Top secret technology! 😁

On 2/21/2021 at 11:52 PM, TOViper said:

1. HB has to produce the Draken. Flyable. Now.

2. Some company has to produce Northern Area map (Norway, Sweden, Finnland, ...)

1. +1000

2. Alternatively an Austrian map. A worthy home for any DCS Draken.

• Like 4

On 2/24/2021 at 4:26 PM, ghost84 said:

2. Alternatively an Austrian map. A worthy home for any DCS Draken.

The best Draken skin and environment evvaaaaa! 🙂

The Draken: One of Sweden's finest fighters

• Like 10

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

If there was a contest of most beautiful pictures about planes ... "Ladies and gentlemen, let's celebrate and congratulate the winner!"

• Like 1

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

10 minutes ago, Saab87 said:

CF07C5C5-9ED8-4DC6-A474-CFD2CBC39238.jpeg

B39D673B-A6C6-4CA2-98BA-5FDAA4E85876.jpeg

Mmm, yes the close second one, but it makes me sad, hehe, because it was also the good-bye one 🙂 We saw the Draken fly on the last Air Power though, 2019 iirc.

• Like 1

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

48 minutes ago, xvii-Dietrich said:

The Draken module will be the first "1 Terabyte" module due to all the stunning liveries that will need to ship with it.  😉

Here are a few from Denmark.

*pics*

Those are some really odd looking pictures, but in a positive way! :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Too bad it will be unplayable(

The A6E started off as an AI-only on the HB roadmap. Now they are looking to make it flyable.
Also, the mod community has made some incredible strides recently with the A4, MB339, C130 and F22, F-117 plus an F4 in the works. Don’t underestimate the craziness and dedication of a few folks into taking that aircraft and popping in a cockpit.
If HB don’t do it, someone in the mod community surely will try to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, streakeagle said:

I love the J-35 and would like to see Heatblur make it a full DCS module with the quality they have put into the AJS-37 and F-14.

Agreed. Hope it gets the same treatment as the A-6 afterwards. Would really fit into that early cold war era that we are getting more and more jets in. A cold ware era scandinavia or baltics map would also be pretty sweet if someone made one.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Skysurfer said:

Agreed. Hope it gets the same treatment as the A-6 afterwards. Would really fit into that early cold war era that we are getting more and more jets in. A cold ware era scandinavia or baltics map would also be pretty sweet if someone made one.

Absolutely! And the Baltic would be the perfect map for the Viggen and Draken. Only problem is, the map might be unfeasibly large. A NATO Northern flank map, including the north of Sweden, Finland, Norway and at least a part of the Murmansk Oblast might be more feasible. 

Edited by Northstar98
  • Like 4

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

It would be great to have older flyable aircraft that are a bit harder to handle in the air, with less sophisticated avionics. Along with the Mirage III and F-104 Starfighter, the Draken would be one of them. 

They would be interesting opponents for the Mig 19 or 21. 

Heatblur is doing an outstanding job with the Viggen and Tomcat, and the A-6 will certainly be a mud-mover milestone. Hopefully a simpler plane can be done in the margins. For the Austrian version, all we need is guns and rear-aspect sidewinders!

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

16E23C4A-791F-4A59-A7BC-17B992900095.jpeg

Johan Blue, F10 scheme.

Edited by G.J.S
  • Like 2

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

J35B.JPG

This one is cool as well! I think this was a unique paint scheme for the J 35 Draken to mimic the AJ 37 Viggen standard paint job. 

• Like 4

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

• 3 weeks later...

It just has this eerie, almost spaceship look at some angles

chbl9zbku5s61.jpg

• Like 8

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

I really hope that Heatblur will finish this one, I'd love to have it as AI to use as background action on my Viggen missions. On 2019 I was fortunate to see one in person on the Vienna Military Museum:

n3ewU4j.jpg

• Like 6

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB