New Computer

HI,

I am finally getting a decent computer for my DCS..

What is the procedure for re-installing

Flaming Cliffs 2

DCS:A-10C

Can I re-download and install already purchased items? I have the serial number for all..

Thanks for the help.:(

Before changing to the new computer:

- Run DCS

- On the Main Menu click on the Module Manager (the 4x4 icon on the top row)

- Click on the tab "Installed" and for each Module click on its deactivation icon, a dialog will pop up, click on the blue text "deactivate", this will deactivate the module so that you can use it again on the new PC.

Remember to do this not only for the planes, but also for any Map and Campaign that you may own.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks for the response..

Is there a way to do that without running DCS. I downloaded the new version of DCS and it crashes when I start. My old computer is too weak to run the new DCS. Hence the new computer.

Thanks

Tom

Is there a way to do that without running DCS

Yes, tough its móre involved ... the process is fully described on the pdf "dcs world activation guide" stored on the Doc folder of DCS.

You have to run the <aircraft name>_protect.exe file, which is located in associated

aircraft folder into DCS World\Mods\aircraft folder. For example, the P-51D

Mustang: DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\P-51D\bin\x86_6\p51_protect.exe

You have to run similar _protect.exe for every aircraft, map and campaign that you have ... this exe will show a dialog that allows the deactivation even if DCS cant run.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB