Will Mirage customers ever get to use the Precision INS Bombing?

Joni

Zeus, you're our only hope :)

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

Could anyone test this bug in latest updates? I havent had the time yet, but was wondering, perhaps Zeus fixed it with no word in the changelog.

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

So I see some flight model issues and the bombs releasing instantly, are there any other features that are missing or incomplete? I really enjoy the Mirage and its my go to aircraft for air to air, that being said I'd like it to be as realistic as possible. Emphasis on the possible... I'm happy with your work so far Razbam, and look forward to the Harrier and Tucano.

- Radar target lost memory function;

- PCA functionality;

- A/G radar.

Take-off acceleration and rate-of-climb are too low as well, but you can count that among the FM changes, which should already be fixed internally.

Edited by Elysian Angel
  • Like 1
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

- Radar target lost memory function;

- PCA functionality;

- A/G radar.

Take-off acceleration and rate-of-climb are too low as well, but you can count that among the FM changes, which should already be fixed internally.

+ HUD

+ PCN

+damage model

+ dogfight boresight bug.

Also the manual will be updatet.

Jester986

All these things have been discussed several times. We all hope that after Harrier get's released Mirage will get some love again from Zeus. Time will tell.

Edited by jaguara5

Again, something that would ease the customers that are complaining, would be that developers has a public and official worklist that what are the bugs/features being worked and then what has been received, confirmed and going to be worked in the future.

No needs for ETA or anything like that, just to inform customers that what is going on.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

We all hope that BEFORE Harrier gets released Mirage will get some love again from Zeus. Time will tell.

Fixed it for you.

I'm sure you remember Razbam's excuse for not paying the Mirage enough attention earlier this year was ED forcing them to have something to show at E3. When E3 was over, they said they would finally have time again to devote to the Mirage.

What did we get since? Updated 3d model and a nicer looking canopy frame (both only for 2.1). In other words, just some fluff while the real issues never got fixed. We've been waiting for the FM fixes for... 4 months now? More?

• Like 1
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

Elysian dw mate, the razbam fanbase is going to post soon that you need to post tracks or clips with your issues, and that the module is A-OK. Also don`t forget razbam is really taking care of it`s customer base. Oh i almost forgot Razbam is the best 3rd party dev.

Yes i think it`s more than 4 months but who keeps counting, we will get a cool new harrier soon be happy about that. Happy birthday mirage !!!

Edited by Slims
  • Like 1

In other news: it's Wednesday! Can we expect some Mirage love in today's patch? :)

Spoiler

It is a problem when people like you keep asking for tracks/video with problems that are acknowledged by developers, with stuff that is absolutely clear that it is wrongfully implemented and keep defending a seriously bugged module.

I told you this before, I get a feeling you work for Razbam PR team and have a mission to prove that this is the best module out there. For people that know how metal2mesh/razbam operated in other simulators, what is happening to mirage is all to familiar. We are slowly approaching the 2 year mark with a module that has long been out of beta that is seriously lacking in a lot of departments. Meanwhile razbam in pushing out another early access module, this has been posted hundreds of times before and yet the razbam dev team refuses to post a simple thing that would at least for some time calm its client base down. And that is a simple to do list regarding the mirage which is left in an everending beta state. The stuff that got fixed (cockpit and engine inlet poligon count) took them more than 22 months since release, and it is a two day fix for a newby 3d modeler.

Edited by Slims
  • Like 3

It is a problem when people like you keep asking for tracks/video with problems that are acknowledged by developers, with stuff that is absolutely clear that it is wrongfully implemented and keep defending a seriously bugged module.

I told you this before, I get a feeling you work for Razbam PR team and have a mission to prove that this is the best module out there. For people that know how metal2mesh/razbam operated in other simulators, what is happening to mirage is all to familiar. We are slowly approaching the 2 year mark with a module that has long been out of beta that is seriously lacking in a lot of departments. Meanwhile razbam in pushing out another early access module, this has been posted hundreds of times before and yet the razbam dev team refuses to post a simple thing that would at least for some time calm its client base down. And that is a simple to do list regarding the mirage which is left in an everending beta state. The stuff that got fixed (cockpit and engine inlet poligon count) took them more than 22 months since release, and it is a two day fix for a newby 3d modeler.

Totally agree with your statement.

• Like 3

Couldn't agree more.

In the end it's very simple, from a business perspective: people paid for something they still didn't get. The module has been officially out of early access / beta since May this year, but I can't possibly describe the status of it other than being in Alpha.

Meanwhile we're getting bombarded with updates/news about the Harrier, but who's to say it will work properly once people have bought and installed it?

I adore the Mirage, it's one of the most beautiful aircraft available and flew like a dream before the FM was messed up.

In the end we as customers can only communicate to RAZBAM with our wallets: don't buy any future module from them, and demand a refund for the Mirage if it doesn't get fixed within a reasonable time frame...

I would love to fly the Harrier, and will absolutely buy it IF we get a properly working Mirage module soon. But to be fair, my patience is running out :(

Spoiler

Ok, sorry if I tried to help you with some bug report before, it won't happen again.

And no i'm not working for RB but I help them with some campaign testing and voice-over and I try to help with the manual upgrade.

You can think what you want and so do I, don't call people fanboys because you don't agree with them.

The off topic will stop here for me, keep at it if you want this topic closed like the others.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

• ED Team

This is way off topic now.

RAZBAM are aware of the issues and they will get to them when they are ready.

closed 1.5

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2