Ka50 Laser Codes

The KA50 cannot guide GBU-12 or other laser guided bombs AFAIK.

The laser is used for the KH25 missile, there are tutorials on youtube as to how to deploy this missile.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

Well thrustvector, there is a switch with three or four options and the manual says to use differend codes for wingman. Mayby not implemented?

switch at the bottom left (1/2/3)

panelcenter.jpg

T....

The laser is used for the KH25 missile, there are tutorials on youtube as to how to deploy this missile.

I know, I'm just looking for more information to maybe increase the Ka's laser guidance capabilities.

I think Su-25(T) had their Shkval compatible with 1111 NATO PRF but I think it no longer does that. Don't remember the Ka-50 designator ever being cross compatible with NATO codes. I'm sure no such cross compatibility is realistic.

The 3-selection designator coding is non-functional, I believe. It should designate the Kh-25L in any position. Ka-50 peer designate for Kh-25L is possible but uncertain for Ka-50/Su-25 cross compatibility.

There was never a time the KA-50 could Designate targets for other Modules in DCS exept another KA-50.

The laser code 1113 did work only with the SU-25T and could be used with JTAC or the A10-C using this laser code.

But it is not working anymore.

1112 is mainly used for the M 2000C but can be edited in the Missioneditor. Iam not sure about 1111 maybe its the F5s default LC.

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

The KA50 cannot guide GBU-12 or other laser guided bombs AFAIK.

as far as I'm aware, theres no need it just switch on laser and use the KH-25,no need to change codes

The laser is not just needed for the KH-25, but also for the Vikhrs.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg