***DCS: AJS37 Viggen Now Available for Pre-Order!!***

swither

Because of the leapfrog updating of 2.0 and 1.5 I assume it will be released on whichever version gets updated on the 27th of Jan. The Spitfire should be added to 2.0 next time it gets updated so you shouldn't have to wait too long for that. Traditionally the training missions and main campaign are for Caucuses map so there is that to look at as well.

Short answer is, not sure yet.

Cool thanks for that. Hopefully both become available for 2.0 by end of Jan. :)

Intel i7 7700K @ 4.2GHz | Thermaltake Water 3.0 RGB 360 | 16GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 | EVGA GTX1080Ti-FTW3 11GB| Corsair NX500 NVMe PCIe SSD 400GB | Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB | WinX PRO 64bit | Panasonic 50" HDTV 1080p | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when is the release date for DCS: AJS37 Viggen ?

thanks

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

*sigh* It will come-out the Friday of my midterm exams week... :cry: Seeing as I've practically done nothing in my school free-time except for memorizing the manual, I doubt I'll be able to focus on anything else.

Except the DCS Viggen isn't going anywhere, and the education you're supposed to be getting can go right down the shitter.

So uh... forget pixel aviation for a bit?

Except the DCS Viggen isn't going anywhere, and the education you're supposed to be getting can go right down the shitter.

So uh... forget pixel aviation for a bit?

IMHO its the students bringing America's education system down mostly unless we're talking about college...But based on what I've seen it may be the same issue. But that being a subject for MUCH different websites, I'm pretty good at all my subjects so I should be fine. :smartass: I'm just so damn hyped for this bird! :pilotfly:

Considering I was an Indie backer of the MiG-21 and yet have flown it less than any other module, I wasn't going to bother with the Viggen.

However, after watching a couple of low-level strike videos I caved, despite these modules getting expensive for us Brits, now, with everyone using "Brexit" as an excuse to make Joe Public pay more than ever.

Turns out this is my most expensive module yet, even with a 20% discount.

If I don't like it (unlikely) I will be being very careful about which ones I buy in future. Luckily, I just sold my G940 and had the readies on my PP account :)

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

I also was going to pass till I saw the videos that came out recently and wound up purchasing the pre-order. Man this simulator is by far the most expensive game I have lol. Between all the modules minus the c-101 and hawk and all the hardware, I have spent a ton of money in the past couple years.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I preordered the Viggen mostly on LNS reputation for delivering a great sim. The way I look at the cost is I can easily spend $50 dollars on a nice dinner and flush it down the toilet in a few hours. Whereas the Viggen (and all my other modules) gives enjoyment for years.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Well I am on a disability pension and have not the latest 7 years had the possibility to eat out. Our experinces is so individual. But we all love this game, which make this forum and our hobby so great. Best regards from a little country in the north.

Hi from California. I should have put more thought into my post. I seldom eat out because it is so expensive in this area. The Viggen is a much better value and will keep on giving . All the best to you.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have to many modules and my schedule limits my flying time (Arbeit, Mädchen, und ich studiere Duetsch mindestens ein Stunden eine Nacht), but I'm a sucker for low-level flight. I look forward to my first flight on Friday--wallet be damned!

Edited by Toten

Toten

Tiger-Spit-Viggen-Fishbed-Sabre-Dora-Kurfurst-Mustang-Huey-Warthog-Hip-Black Shark Driver (Not necessarily in that order)

MSI 970A-G40 MoBo, AMD FX-8350 8 Core, Patriot Viper 24 GB DDR3, Nvidia Ge Force 1060 3 GB GPU

2 days before the start Viggen. No Video extremal flying :thumbdown:

1.jpg.c1c6e9df1e6f978693129f21b08b5ca6.jpg

• Like 1

CPU: i7-8700K @5200MHz / RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB @3500MHz CL15 / MB: ASUS PRIME Z370-A / GPU: ASUS STRIX RTX 2080 / DCS-Storage: Samsung 960Evo 500GB / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog + T.Flight Rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When pre-purchase came out I said to myself: "I will buy it, but later." Well, I couldn't resist.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro