Russian Flight Manual uploaded by Chizh

EagleEye

Give me a few hrs guys, I MAY strike lucky, Will update you all as soon as I know, Though I bet as soon as we do manage to translate along will come ED and give us the English manual :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a few hrs guys, I MAY strike lucky, Will update you all as soon as I know, Though I bet as soon as we do manage to translate along will come ED and give us the English manual :D

A few hours! :(

I could drive to the Midlands in that time!

Seriously, thx Cowboy...really appreciated here.

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

Trying to convert as we speak, fingers crossed guys

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

however, Just in case I get lucky, anyone know how I can upload the file?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have no idea what I'm reading but it looks fantastic.

Here's a RapidShare link just in case it's useful;

http://cosmonaut1.wordpress.com/2008/10/16/russian-dcs-flight-manual/

rumanlc2.jpg

however, Just in case I get lucky, anyone know how I can upload the file?

Upload it to Rapidshare.. no need to sign up.

http://rapidshare.com/

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

sorry guys, it seems Promt dosnt want to play, Damn thing keeps crashing or locking up. I will keep trying, but it dosnt seem to like acrobat reader 8.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ok have managed to translate the Text into a word Doc, This is NOT the full PDF as I cant seem to get that to work in the translator, But it is the full text pages from the PDF. If anyones intrested, i'll send the file to someone to host. If anyone knows how to confert the full PDF, over to you guys :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sorry guys, it seems Promt dosnt want to play, Damn thing keeps crashing or locking up. I will keep trying, but it dosnt seem to like acrobat reader 8.

Same issue with systran 6... the translation always end on error for the PDF...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And... Hum... Sorry for my english...

haha, ok in that case Duke, We are waiting on you ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ok guys, its not great, but its better than nothing.

http://rapidshare.com/files/154657731/translated_blackshark.rtf.html

try that, hopefully someone can do a better job :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

in fact its bloody awful, Please Please can someone do a better job, DO not use promt :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LOL, thats it get my hopes up :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ah well this is just slight gibberish :D Not trying to beat Ed, just an impatient git ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Y'know, guys, in my opinion Babelish does a better translation (albeit nowhere near perfect, of course) than Google Translation. What if we broke up the translation between us? If there are 20 of us willing to work on it, that'd be 18-19 pages each: you translate, section by section, each page of your allotted part of the manual, then create a Word doc with a 1-to-1 page correspondence. Then all assembled, we'd have the Russian original manual and a page-for-page English translation. Why not try it?

I've just done this for the first two pages of the Table of Contents, cleaned it up a bit, and uploaded it here, took me less than 10 mins: http://www.box.net/shared/0fmjeien6o

Edited by GregP

u guys kind of frustrated by not having the eng manual and bs long way of being released in rest of the world!

it will be real hard to use the russian version REAL FAKKING HARD!! i mean its not even thesame alfabet ffs.. dunno how u will navigate thru the menus.

It takes a fool to remain sane :huh:

Agreed, as much as I want to download BS tomorrow, I can't help but worry how frustrated I would feel at not being able to even get myself into the cockpit! :cry:

edit: Thanks for the info Wags

Edited by Jester