Producers Note #8, when?

EagleEye

Sorry for being a bit thick here, but what does "go gold" mean? I take it's a good thing though. :)

It's the term used when the devs have finished the product and are sending it off to be pressed. So it means it's all done and dusted...or at least that's what it meant before the internet came out, now it tends to mean it's working and EA is biting our asses to get the game out in whatever condition it is in before the pirates get hold of it and if your lucky your we are going to be patching it for a few months, unless of course EA want us to start on the next version in which case it will stay broke but the EA Sports * 2010 patch will fix the problems, it will just cost you another £40.

In a nut shell :D

Regards

Paul

• Like 1

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah ok, thaught it was something like that. Nice! Very good news then. :) So, we are close to a manual then hehe?

Regards

Alex

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

So, we are close to a manual then hehe?

Maybe. How good are you with the ciryllic alphabet? :smilewink:

I think we are in the calm before the storm ATM.

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Maybe. How good are you with the ciryllic alphabet? :smilewink:

I could read the word October in Russian off that website, but that is only because of the "The Hunt for the Red October" film/book :smartass:.

Regards

Paul

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I want to say congrats but I'll hold on to my jubilation -- have a feeling someone is going to come here real soon to burst this bubble.

If not then I guess we'll find out which copy protection ED settled with. Finger crossed, man...

EDIT

OH *BLEEP* IT'S TRUE! :D :D

Edited by leafer

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P