Ground Texture Mod- Watch This!

urze

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone (how have enough knowledge and time) open a thread where we can discuss how are the whole parking slots and taxiways of all airports in the lockon area are named?

Instead that Grandsurf have also to think about the right names for each corner, he can edit them, and he can be certain that the whole lockon community have made up their decision about the subject .!?:)

And thumbs up for Grandsurf! It would be a great enhancement for all on line squadrons (you don't have to discuss about where you moving and to witch parking slot any more in teamspeak !)

It would be great if we had something like this in BS...

Can someone (how have enough knowledge and time) open a thread where we can discuss how are the whole parking slots and taxiways of all airports in the lockon area are named?

Instead that Grandsurf have also to think about the right names for each corner, he can edit them, and he can be certain that the whole lockon community have made up their decision about the subject .!?:)

And thumbs up for Grandsurf! It would be a great enhancement for all on line squadrons (you don't have to discuss about where you moving and to witch parking slot any more in teamspeak !)

It would be great if we had something like this in BS...

I will not have anytime until the weekend (prolly Sunday) But i can assume that they are correctly labeled on MFSX so I can look on there and see if I can help with the labeling...

grandsurf that looks kick ass mate!

There is a series of airfield charts that some dudes from C6 made, I don't know where they got the detail from however the are very well done, and cover every airfield in the sim, includes taxi-way designations. I don't have the website saved but I could send them to you unless someone else knows where to find them again. This includes taxi-way designations.

Seeing as these charts are already made, would you consider having your taxi-way signs conform to those charts?

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

MAN! THIS IS BLOODY AWESOME MOD!!!! Can You prepare SUPER SCENERY MOD with 666th_Birdy - High and Medium scenery 1.3 + new textures in one pack?

Yes, GrandSurf and I are working together !

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit

grandsurf that looks kick ass mate!

There is a series of airfield charts that some dudes from C6 made, I don't know where they got the detail from however the are very well done, and cover every airfield in the sim, includes taxi-way designations. I don't have the website saved but I could send them to you unless someone else knows where to find them again. This includes taxi-way designations.

Seeing as these charts are already made, would you consider having your taxi-way signs conform to those charts?

Can try it, pls send me the Charts - see PN...

• Like 1

I think those black and white charts on Olivier's site (the link from Azrayen's post above) are the ones that the majority of Lockon folks use?

They do not have labels (A,B,C, etc) for the taxiways of every airfield. I think about 5 or 6 are not labelled.

I have seen other airfield maps (eg. by Ruggbutt) but they have the same number (or fewer) taxiway labels....

I would say that the black and white charts are the sensible base for labelling the taxiways and that whatever logic was used for assigning the letters to taxiways on those charts be extended to the remaining ones.

Please don't ask me what that logic was, I've had a quick look at the charts and can't figure it out :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....