Anyone else with rudder input "jumping" issues?

Wazoo

In my attempt to master taxiing this beast, I've run across a problem I'm only seeing when I fly the Spit and I'm curious if it is just me or a bug.

When deflecting the peddles either full left or right, after a random, but short time, I notice that the rudder pedals in the cockpit view ( and confirmed with using the Controller Display window) jump to about 70% of full deflection instantly. As the pedals themselves literally jump to the new position graphically inside the cockpit (i.e. not a smooth movement but literally the are 100% deflected one second and then 70% or so deflected the next) I don't believe it is a hardware issue.

When I let the peddles go neutral, they are momentarily 30% off center or so before quick correcting themselves.

As mentioned, I don't see this in my other aircraft so I'm wondering if this is something others see in the Spit.

It is making my taxiing VERY difficult to learn.

Thanks!

i7-7700k

eVGA 1080 Ti

Win 10 Pro

Samsung Odyssey WMR

Warthog HOTAS

Check in Options / Special if you have "Take Off Assistance" set to 0 (zero) and do not tick box for "Auto Rudder".

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

Thanks. Setting Assistance to zero seems to have solved it.

Check in Options / Special if you have "Take Off Assistance" set to 0 (zero) and do not tick box for "Auto Rudder".

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

i7-7700k

eVGA 1080 Ti

Win 10 Pro

Samsung Odyssey WMR

Warthog HOTAS