Radar dropping lock

Wicked.-

Since the most recent patch, the F-15 radar will drop lock on a target and for the life of me I can't figure out why. I fly in a wing on the 107th and our specialty is air superiority. All A2A all the time so I'm very familiar with the behavior of the radar. That is until this most recent patch. I can be head on, within 20 miles, at the same angels as the bandit, have him "bugged" only in TWS or hard locked in STT and out of the blue I'll lose lock. I'm flying in the Persian Gulf, over the water when this happens so the bandit is not being terrain masked. After watching Multiple Tacview replays the bandit is still headed nose hot when this happens and holding the same angels. It happens mainly against the F16 but also on the 29, 27, 33 and F4. I typically don't bug a target till around 30 miles and sometimes closer but as we're closing on each other the lock will break. Is anyone experiencing this? Could it be the PG map? Did something get porked in the patch, did all AI fighters get cloaking devices? I've noticed other new behavior from AI which is good though. They will launch home on jam if within 20 miles with great effect. They don't react when you fox on them while in TWS (which is the correct behavior) and overall they're smarter. Which means I need my radar to work! You can't tell me the mainstay American/Israeli front line air superiority fighter's radar is this fickle... Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone else has had the same issues.

Edited by Wicked.-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

• 1 month later...