Youtube Promotional access possible for the f14?

Growling Sidewinder

So, when then f18 was coming out there were some guys out there with early access before the official release.

I was wondering if something like that is planned with the f14 and what process you'd have to undergo?

I'd love to show it off on my channel before it drops.

Thanks in advance.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP OMEN 880-130 - Windows 10/Intel Core i7-8700K/2TB HDD/ 1TB SSD/32GB DDR4 RAM/GTX 1080 Ti

i say release it to everybody who has PAID for it in early access at the same time.

;)

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

So, when then f18 was coming out there were some guys out there with early access before the official release.

I was wondering if something like that is planned with the f14 and what process you'd have to undergo?

Thanks in advance.

I'd recommend sending it directly to them via FB..fyi.

I’m sure if they’re interested they’ll reach out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Id be stoked to see the new F-14 featured in one of our PLAT videos :D

1uNRVXoRmYI

I know imma get it when it comes out! shame i can't look awesome in those sweet deck landing videos :music_whistling:

Hope all those F5E deck landings i've done come to good use, also hope they add banner towing as it could tow a banner to 200 kts lmao

Thanks in advance.

Let hope! Good luck.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Whether or not you believe I was being acerbic before, the fact of the matter is that it's likely they'll get a copy a short time before it's available to the rest of us. The Tomcat is arguably the most anticipated module to date. Of COURSE Heatblur is going to PR the hell out of it.

And I called them "celebrities" because, to us at least, their YouTube channels are reasonably well known.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can't pretend fly as well as you can.