Online documents

mvsgas

This is pretty cool I found this website. That is really cool I think

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2326271/F16-MLU-Manual-Part-2

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Thats M2 standard from 1990's. we are on M5 now. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Thats M2 standard from 1990's. we are on M5 now. :)

Hmm.. I guess bud, maybe that is why you can find this in the net, call it a hunch :D

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I am working on rebuilding an ACES II ejection seat any one have an idea where I can find a manual on line thanks

I hope to God you are not rebuilding a real one, are you? I know it sound naive of me, but I figure I ask. No, i don't know where you could get a manual.

To whom it may concern,

Why would you say That you hope to god i am not rebuilding a real one what else would it be if I am rebuilding it? Why would you answer by saying you have no idea whee to find a manual?:lol:

I hope to God you are not rebuilding a real one, are you? I know it sound naive of me, but I figure I ask. No, i don't know where you could get a manual.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

I was referring to the danger involve with a ACES 2 ejection seat. We are talking about a seat that can move 300lb 100 feet in less that a second. That is what I was referring to. Egress systems are very dangerous and I did not know if you where working on actually the seat in a aircraft with the rocket in it. Ejection seats can and have saved lives countless of times but are very dangerous as well.

To whom it may concern,

Here's a link to volume 5. I believe it's the same manual Pilotasso is referring to. Some nice WVR training in it. While we're at it, anyone have any links for some Air Force BVR training?!

We will have to ask Pilotasso, but I believed he was referring to the aircraft itself not manual volume 5 but aircraft capability mod 5, I guess we have to wait for his response.

To whom it may concern,

Now if I was rebuilding a seat in an aircraft that was active I would still need to be in the Air Force and would have a manual. As far as I know privately owned military air craft must have the ejection seats disarmed but I may be wrong makes no sense. So that leaves us with a strange hobby that can be very expensive and a guy that has to much time on his hands when not working or skinning the A-10 in FC:thumbup:

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

like i said in my post, it was naive of me to ask that but i figure i ask anyway

To whom it may concern,

I was referring to the danger involve with a ACES 2 ejection seat. We are talking about a seat that can move 300lb 100 feet in less that a second. That is what I was referring to. Egress systems are very dangerous and I did not know if you where working on actually the seat in a aircraft with the rocket in it. Ejection seats can and have saved lives countless of times but are very dangerous as well.

Erm... he's building it to be just like the real thing, minus the rockets.

But what one could do is build a hydraulic system to lift the seat a meter or so, like in the ejection simulators

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

So are you still in The air force?

Sorry that is a odd question, may I ask... why you ask? Sorry my grammar is horrible I know.

To whom it may concern,

:smartass:I did not know I posted that. Yes I am.

To whom it may concern,

Ahh Just wondering I have a T.O number that should be for the maintenance T,O of the of the aces II ejection seat but can't find any info on it on the net. I know i can get a manual through the freedom of information act but is there any way you could check the number to make sure there correct?

Ahh Just wondering I have a T.O number that should be for the maintenance T,O of the of the aces II ejection seat but can't find any info on it on the net. I know i can get a manual through the freedom of information act but is there any way you could check the number to make sure there correct?

What does freedom of information act have to do with Technical Orders Sir? If you believe you can get T.O. by requesting FOIA, by all mean do Sir. Sorry I do not work on egress systems. I could not help you. I only have to know what it does and the dangers working around them. I can not maintain the seat. This is the USAF definition of my job

To whom it may concern,

We will have to ask Pilotasso, but I believed he was referring to the aircraft itself not manual volume 5 but aircraft capability mod 5, I guess we have to wait for his response.

both. M5 adds a number of updates. I dont recall all of them but it has to do with weapon compatibilities, datalink etc. M3 and M4 replaced analog instruments for further digitalization of the m2 cockpit, software updates, etc.

The baseline manual consists on the M2 and then M3,M4, M5 adendum build the rest of picture. There is no Standalone M5 wich is somewhat stupid, a pilot must learn everything even things that no longer apply on the new standards.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

It's included in OF4.4 and above, isn't it?!

No, I don't think so. OF has BMS Dash 34 and many documents but I don't see the document on that link in OF 4.4 or 4.5.

To whom it may concern,

Found a link for a F-18E/F manual. Pretty cool, just general info about the aircraft, nothing about firing or utilizing weapons systems just general info. Anyway here is the link:

http://falcon.lovesignal.org/mirror/index.html

I guess I should thank Thomas "tom2" Walti, for his website. I was looking for some thing and I stumble on his web site.

To whom it may concern,