DCS: Me 262 Discussion - Page 25 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-13-2017, 09:52 PM   #241
frixon28

Reputation power: 3
frixon28 has a spectacular aura aboutfrixon28 has a spectacular aura aboutfrixon28 has a spectacular aura about

Any interest really in the Me-262 A-2a??
frixon28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 04:28 PM   #242
eelcoool

Reputation power: 1
eelcoool is on a distinguished road

do we have some more news on this bird?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
eelcoool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 12:06 AM   #243
Hummingbird

Reputation power: 11
Hummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1 View Post
I'm not sure if there's any working example of jumo 004, definitely not a flying one. These engines didn't last long. I posted a startup procedure in this thread a while ago: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...7&postcount=85
They did if made from the materials intended, so reproducing a reliable one is entirely possible, just insanely costly.
Hummingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:42 PM   #244
DigitalEngine

Reputation power: 3
DigitalEngine will become famous soon enoughDigitalEngine will become famous soon enough

Quote from the P-47 thread..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
WWII aircraft are generally 2-3 years to make. This depends on info and such. Most of the time they are done 1 at a time, with some overlap at the beginning and the end. Also, dont think ED's WWII aircraft dudes are sitting idle either.
Could this infer the Me-262 (top of my wish list )?
Get an Arduino board, some scrap cardboard boxes, a few switches, rheostats and wiring as needed, a hot glue gun & box cutter, and then cut, paste & glue yourself a cockpit to match your favorite DCS module till your hearts content. No matter it's gonna look like do-do, cause once you strap your Vive on your melon, you ain't seeing it anyway. And Voilà!!, as long as your fairly accurate with the cut/paste & hot glue, you got yourself a functional (loosely speaking) interactive VR cockpit!
DigitalEngine is offline   Reply With Quote