64 bit program ?

EDGE is the answer to everyones issues in DCS. It will make a 386@33mhz run the sim at 120fps, but only if you have the math co processor.

Yep, its holy grail for dcs.. :D i want to belive :megalol:

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EDGE is the answer to everyones issues in DCS. It will make a 386@33mhz run the sim at 120fps, but only if you have the math co processor.

But you can use a few fps tricks to get it working with 60fps without the co processor :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have decide to upgrade my gpu from a 580 to a 690 in the coming months just for this simulation. I am delighted to see the news letter, so much to look forward too. I will not being going near the console generation as this is the only game that matters to me. Arma 3 alpha was a massive fail so this is where I will be, in the virtual skies.

Get the TITAN instead. You're welcome.

Originally Posted by View Post

I have decide to upgrade my gpu from a 580 to a 690 in the coming months just for this simulation. I am delighted to see the news letter, so much to look forward too. I will not being going near the console generation as this is the only game that matters to me. Arma 3 alpha was a massive fail so this is where I will be, in the virtual skies..

Arma 3 was never intended to be a flight simulator.. all about the infantry..

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179