Editing 6dof limits disables the module entirely

Nealius

I would like to edit the 6dof limits of the Sabre to lean over the canopy railing a bit more; mainly to get a better view of the flaps and to see targets I'm about to roll in on, as current visibility out the sides of the cockpit is atrocious.

However, editing the Sabre's View.lua file breaks the module. DCS thinks that I do not have the module installed despite having it installed and enabled in the Module Manager.

Replacing the modified View.lua file with a backup of the original resolves the issue, however this does not happen with any other module. I have successfully tweaked the 6dof limits in every module except the Sabre, which inexplicably does not like being edited.

I would like to edit the 6dof limits of the Sabre to lean over the canopy railing a bit more; mainly to get a better view of the flaps and to see targets I'm about to roll in on, as current visibility out the sides of the cockpit is atrocious.

However, editing the Sabre's View.lua file breaks the module.

This is how it should be done in current DCS 2.5.x versions:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=187155&highlight=6dof

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.