Look in the conf_mod.lua file in the Init folder : change the value and you can try to PruneStatic too ... The problem is that frontline is small and not a lot of ground units are pruned because player waypoints are often close to them ...

I tryed to put as static units as possible to reduce that but it can still be difficult ... hope prunescript can help ...

Thank you! I edited the file. I changed the Prune value from 1.5 to 2 and changed the Prune StaticObjects from false to true. It now works wonderfully. I've already done 3 missions. This is AWESOME!!!

Thank you for your hardwork!:thumbup:

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

Ok I ran first mission

Excuse cell phone photo. But i checked. The files in the bin folder. But it isnt being 'seein'

I believe id we figure this out we have ..

It says "no such file or directory"

I directed it to my c:/program files/ eagle dynamics/dcs world/bin

Bla bla

I checked the relevant lua is there..

to go back to the lines of code to insert in FirstMission.bat, normally this line should fit your configuration, so you copy and paste it in:

start "Generate First Mission" cmd /k ""C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scripts\BAT_FirstMission.lua"

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

c:/program files/ eagle dynamics/dcs world/bin ????

There shouldn't be any space between..."program files/" and "eagle dynamics"

Tests by removing the space

Otherwise post here the entire line of firstmission.bat

The space aas a typo there is no space. Let me try editting your suggestion in

Wait miguel - my lines in first mission.bat already reflected the correct filepath. What am i missing? It was sired cted to the right file. Furthermore the location it claimed didnt have a .lua did have it it seems.

So I apologize - but what are you asking mento do to? If its edit first mission to reflect correct file paths that was already done - the space noted was a typo

Also if this works id be pumped. But wont it make every mission a first mission?

Edit:

Ok wait miguel Im totally co fused.

This already was contained in this file. What path should i be settingthe file to do you mean?

Mo matterbwhat i do running first mission bat resulte in "system cannotbfind path specified"

Edited by Sublimearrepentido

The space aas a typo there is no space. Let me try editting your suggestion in

Wait miguel - my lines in first mission.bat already reflected the correct filepath. What am i missing? It was sired cted to the right file. Furthermore the location it claimed didnt have a .lua did have it it seems.

So I apologize - but what are you asking mento do to? If its edit first mission to reflect correct file paths that was already done - the space noted was a typo

Also if this works id be pumped. But wont it make every mission a first mission?

Edit:

Ok wait miguel Im totally co fused.

This already was contained in this file. What path should i be settingthe file to do you mean?

Mo matterbwhat i do running first mission bat resulte in "system cannotbfind path specified"

Okay, please put here what's in the FirsMission.bat file.

that we can move forward....

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

start "Generate First Mission" cmd /k ""C:\users\j\saved games\dcs\mods\tech\dce\missions\battle group delta\firstmission.bat" ..\..\..\Scripts\BAT_FirstMission.lua"

replace your line with this one

start "Generate First Mission" cmd /k ""C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scripts\BAT_FirstMission.lua"

That's what I wrote to you before...

DCE_Manager

"No such file or directory"

1/ Do you also have the script folder in

Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech\DCE\Scripts

2/ can you send me a printsreen of this file (by expanding the tree on the left)

scriptFolder.thumb.png.d13f8e048a5cc9ec21d73200cb26a930.png

DCE_Manager

Okay, moving on ^^

Download on Mbot Dynamic_Campaign_Engine_v20200111 website

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqz05hkQiz3zgxulmyG0nAosUbrj?e=BPhZXN

And apply his readme:

Installation:

-------------

1. Dynamic Campaign Engine: Extract to "Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech".

2/Be careful, don't forget also to put the entry.lua file in

Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech\DCE

entry_lua.thumb.png.c03044aaed3d30a347aeb8e8ead59e83.png

DCE_Manager

Wait, before you call it a victory, we have to validate the chain:

- mission generation

- mission

- end of mission

Then we'll see about the other campaigns

And don't forget the entry.lua file I told you about in the post above.

DCE_Manager

Its no victory :(

Same error quitting

But moving that folder allowed me to run first mission

1/ did you put the entry.lua file?

2/ do you launch the campaign as in the picture?

495118763_DesktopScreenshot2020_04.19-19_36_29.24_LI.thumb.jpg.d3f13b232ad4a6355622bd94857da7c9.jpg

DCE_Manager

No i do run it as eastern med fleet defense from the campaign screen. I dont have tf74 and i did something to battle group alpha. So im simply focussing on eastern med fleet def.

That said yes i open on campaign menu.

It all works fine. Until i quit. I get a error message. Once i hit ok it even goes to regular dcs debrief. But the campaign doesnt save.

I did just move the lua you mentioned and moved the scripts folder. Ill reply back in a few moments when this missions done loading. Fingers crossed!

Well, okay, but we weren't done with the .bat files:

Careful, you copy and paste exactly this:

1/ For the BAT_SkipMission.lua file

start "Generate First Mission" cmd /k ""C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scripts\BAT_SkipMission.lua"

2/ For the DEBUG_DebriefMission.bat file

start "Generate First Mission" cmd /k ""C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scripts\Debrief_Master.lua"

DCE_Manager

That's why I circled DCE in RED.

DCE_Manager

Well, okay, but we weren't done with the .bat files:

Careful, you copy and paste exactly this:

1/ For the BAT_SkipMission.lua file

start "Generate First Mission" cmd /k ""C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scripts\BAT_SkipMission.lua"

2/ For the DEBUG_DebriefMission.bat file

start "Generate First Mission" cmd /k ""C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scripts\Debrief_Master.lua"

Considering i didnt run a start new mission bat for the campaign im starting on dce tab, if this fails, what should I do once I copy those file strings into the 2 .bat files sir?

Thanks again by the way

Considering i didnt run a start new mission bat for the campaign im starting on dce tab, if this fails, what should I do once I copy those file strings into the 2 .bat files sir?

Thanks again by the way

Create a mission with Firsmission.bat

Launch DCS

Starting DCE via the DCE TAB

Then, via the battle group Delta campaign: play the first mission.

After 30 seconds in the game, stop.

Normally you have a debrief txt file

+ a 2nd mission generation DOS window.

+ DCS end of mission

With the DOS window, accept the generation of the following mission, and continue the campaign

This will complete our test cycle

DCE_Manager