GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

It was over $200 delivered from that shop in Ukraine. I have done more research and read the reviews people have posted on different online stores, lots of people seem to have failures of the device both early on and after one year, and require warranty support or have to purchase a new one.

For spending this much money to have it shipped here, with no option to send it back should it break it seems like a unwise investment. There was also a couple complaints that the motors that vibrate were fairly weak.

I know about just one case when warranty support was really needed. And the device was replaced by the seller.

My own KW-901 some times in sound mode looks as dead. The problem may be solved in 3 minutes by fimware reload. But I have no need to use sound mode with ibaEffects.

Regarding "motors that vibrate were fairly weak", IMHO, one must be a big size man to concern them as weak. ))

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

it also doesn't make a coffee

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Win11x64, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, i5-8600K OC4.5 GHz, 120GB SSD INTEL 530, SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250G, 1TB HDD WD RED, MSI Z370-A PRO, Cougar AQUA 360 CPU cooler, Kingston 2x32GB DDR4 3800MHz, 4K LG 50" Monitor, Meta Quest Pro VR, Orion2 HOTAS MAX,Orion Metal Flight Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition), GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT.

great news, thanks a lot =Andre= you are doing incredible job.

i really enjoy the gametrix more and more, i think gametrix should improve their options to buy on-line. I wrote them email and mentioned this forum and your effort to make it work with DCS but no answer yet.

May be you can make a contact with them and push it forward.

the contact i have in russian:

Шварцбург Константин

Коммерческий директор

ООО "СТ-ШОП" (ES-GAMING.RU)

196070,Россия,г.Санкт-Петербург,пл.Чернышевского д.11А

Тел- факс: (812) 385-58-71

Моб: +7 911-703-10-99

Site: www.es-gaming.ru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Win11x64, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, i5-8600K OC4.5 GHz, 120GB SSD INTEL 530, SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250G, 1TB HDD WD RED, MSI Z370-A PRO, Cougar AQUA 360 CPU cooler, Kingston 2x32GB DDR4 3800MHz, 4K LG 50" Monitor, Meta Quest Pro VR, Orion2 HOTAS MAX,Orion Metal Flight Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition), GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT.

great news, thanks a lot =Andre= you are doing incredible job.

i really enjoy the gametrix more and more, i think gametrix should improve their options to buy on-line. I wrote them email and mentioned this forum and your effort to make it work with DCS but no answer yet.

May be you can make a contact with them and push it forward.

the contact i have in russian:

Шварцбург Константин

Коммерческий директор

ООО "СТ-ШОП" (ES-GAMING.RU)

196070,Россия,г.Санкт-Петербург,пл.Чернышевского д.11А

Тел- факс: (812) 385-58-71

Моб: +7 911-703-10-99

Site: www.es-gaming.ru

Hi!

Why ES-GAMING? It's not Gametrix.

And many thanks for your support, HiWay :)

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

this guy replied to me on my request on on-line shop

http://shop.gametrix.ru/shop/CID_13.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hmm.....

HiWay, I don't know how they are doing their business. And, frankly speaking, I don't want to know.

I can program good effects for DCS planes and helicopters. I can talk to the KW-90X developer to discuss and solve some technical issues. And I can help any DCS pilot to get the device for reasonable price by posting it from Russia.

I believe it's good enough. Isn't it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

thanks a lot - i'm really enjoy of what are you doing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
I see three different options -- KW-901, KW-905 and KW-908. What are the differences and what would work best with an ACES II replica seat?

KW-901 - 6 motors for big and soft chairs

KW-905 - 6 motors for small and hard chairs

KW-908 - 8 motors for big and soft chairs.

I'm happy with Toyota Ist car chair and KW-908.

Do you have a picture of your replica seat?

Image040.thumb.jpg.df24b9d7f62b74c7d2a4cff7843b5eb6.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here's my setup

....just added 2 LCDs for MFDs

photos?pid=6118386826279061746&oid=103467115556895833577

photos?pid=6118386826279061746&oid=103467115556895833577

cockpit1.thumb.JPG.dcadf5bb66d795ecfa8a2abde05e2132.JPG

Edited by HiWay
just added 2 LCDs for MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...and thanks for updates

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Hello Andre -

question: looks like you have already done the hard work of exporting the necessary event data from DCS to trigger the right sound/vibration effects at the right time. And you have the vibration data files.

Any chance you could emit those to a single channel of a sound card so we could connect that to a Buttkicker ?

Kind of like what SimVibe does for many car racing sims and Xplane ?

Outside Russia, these Buttkickers are likely easier to get than the Gametrix Jetseat (I never even got a response to my email enquiry to the company, so I bought a buttkicker instead.)

Based on

for racing games, having the transducer driven by specific events - from game metadata like Export.lua - is much better than just using game sound to drive it.

Working on an open source "kneeboard" app (browser based, so runs everywhere) for DCS world: maps, checklists, reference, glossary, calculators.

Hello Andre -

question: looks like you have already done the hard work of exporting the necessary event data from DCS to trigger the right sound/vibration effects at the right time. And you have the vibration data files.

Any chance you could emit those to a single channel of a sound card so we could connect that to a Buttkicker ?

Kind of like what SimVibe does for many car racing sims and Xplane ?

Outside Russia, these Buttkickers are likely easier to get than the Gametrix Jetseat (I never even got a response to my email enquiry to the company, so I bought a buttkicker instead.)

Based on

for racing games, having the transducer driven by specific events - from game metadata like Export.lua - is much better than just using game sound to drive it.

Howdy CodeToad,

howdy guys,

just finished with SimShaker for motor sport simulation, please have a look here.

Regarding Buttkicker and similar sound mode devices. Yes, I have some experience to trigger the right sound/vibration effects at the right time. I can see here two options:

1) to play low frequency sound on the second soundcard;

2) to play low frequency sound on the second computer with soundcard, like notebook, netbook, desktop, etc., transferring data through your home network.

I wonder which one is preferable?

Both ways require hard work and some financial support from the community. But it's an exciting job an I'd be glad to do it.

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It was made based on massage pad so toothbrush will be a good match. The real problem is how to get it - they not cooperative and you should have someone there who can buy it there and send it to you. I got my by "accident" and very happy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 weeks later...