New KS video is set to private!

ATAG_Bliss

I hope those that were bashing Ilya earlier will take a lock considering the amount of insight into what has and is going on to develop these modules. The video was great and inspiring! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• ED Team
yes it definitely was...i always, since the first ride in the stang, knew there was lots going on under the hood, but this video was an eye opener...

Yeah... it still amazes me what detail they go to, and for the most part you dont realize it... of course we all should... the Mustang is a work of art.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

I hope those that were bashing Ilya earlier will take a lock considering the amount of insight into what has and is going on to develop these modules.

I believe most of the concerns raised were regarding execution, which were not entirely off the mark.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I believe most of the concerns raised were regarding execution, which were not entirely off the mark.

I understand, but as I keep learning over time, nothing and no one in this world are perfect. Ilya mentioned he was needing some rest and I am sure he was rushing to get the video in place for us. Slip ups are bound to happen. I think anyone that is bringing something to DCS, be it ED & partners, 3rd parties and those developing mods & utilities deserve the benefit of the doubt. I wish I could even begin to scratch the surface to contribute to this community on that level. :)

Edited by Raven68

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I understand, but as I keep learning over time, nothing and no one in this world are perfect. Ilya mentioned he was needing some rest and I am sure he was rushing to get the video in place for us. Slip ups are bound to happen. I think anyone that is bringing something to DCS, be it ED & partners, 3rd parties and those developing mods & utilities deserve the benefit of the doubt. I wish I could even begin to scratch the surface to contribute to this community on that level. :)

Well said!

I do not know the history of these developers. So I do not have an opinion of what happend in the past. I want DCS to grow and attract the best of the best. I did not contribute more then I was ready to lose. It would be a small price to pay to possibly see this brand expand into something great

+1 Was a great video, love seeing these, almost wish ED would put these out themselves from time to time...

ED doing what? Mind blown... POP! :P

Yes, I'd have loved it if this came from ED's own initiative. I'm betting a lot of people would love to hear how this all came about starting with the gouraud shading Flanker. :D Perhaps now ED will realize it and think about working the camera for a change. We can sort of sense the passion from Yo-Yo's posts but to see it... That bit about the stang was still fascinating down to the battery juice being modeled even though I've seen Yo-Yo working the forums quite often here. Personally I don't really like the Spit but now I can't wait to see what the man has cooking for us.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

The part that interested me the most about the mustang bit was the moment when you see a 'Stang on the runway with the propwash modeled with various colored lines in debugging mode.

I'd like to see more of this from time to time from ED, it helps to grasp the complexity of the modeling in the sim, wich is not that evident when you just are on the "flying end" of the product.

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? Charles De Gaulle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]