DMT usage (not a bug)

Kerosene

Since the last maj I have a problem.

After firing 2 AGM65E with the TPOD, I tried to shoot AGM65G with the DMT. Unfortunately, no way to display an image on the DMT in TV mode, even with a designated target.

I went back to MA off and NAV, deselected the Mavericks, deselected my target and restarted the procedure without success.

Has anyone come across this problem before ?

611.jpg

Try using the Left MFD for the maverick. You you still have the problem? From the storage page on the left MFD, press uncage. Does that work? ABRS DMT TV is a different screen that the IRMV (AGM-65g)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Did you reset the target with the NWS/undesignate HOTAS? when leaving the TGP page, did you ensure TDC was not underline and /or out of HTS mode. Currently the systems are not inclusive and tend to step on each other.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Since the last maj I have a problem.

After firing 2 AGM65E with the TPOD, I tried to shoot AGM65G with the DMT. Unfortunately, no way to display an image on the DMT in TV mode, even with a designated target.

I went back to MA off and NAV, deselected the Mavericks, deselected my target and restarted the procedure without success.

Has anyone come across this problem before ?

611.jpg

Why would you jump from using the TPOD to DMT for AGM-65Gs? Stick with the TPOD and switch from laser to CCD.

Using DMT for IRMV is masochistic, if you have the TPOD mounted.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Initially I did not undesignate the target and I did not cut off the TPOD before switching to the DMT but then I did without result.

Could you please post track?

To whom it may concern,