Missions, campaigns, training?

rainyday

Just like every module, training missions have always been included. Quite often single missions too, and sometimes a campaign.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

There will be an interactive training, but not from the outset. There will also be some quick start missions.

Are you creating those? .. I surely hope so, as the work you did with the Mirage 2000 was top-notch (havent tried the Harrier's, as I was waiting for it to be more complete before focusing on it).

Cheers

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Yes I will do the training. Thinking about the campaign too, but focusing on Harrier more at the moment. And thanks for the kind words!
Awesome - that certainly makes this plane even more tempting!

Lähetetty minun EVA-L09 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer

• 4 weeks later...

So what about the campaign? Any chances for this?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

For a campaign perhaps you could take a museum relic approach? Two smaller fictional nations with antiquated airforces with some modern support from major powers? It might be relatively easy to flip it and sell it from the other sides perspective with the F-5 playable.

The following Instant Action missions are included:

• Cold Start: Practice aircraft start-up procedure, taxiing and take-off.
  • Take-Off: Self-explaining
  • Landing: Good for practicing the use of the ARK-5 ADF in a landing situation.
  • Free Flight: Just fly around.
  • High Altitude Air Intercept: A complex situation: A B-52 has been detected over the Black Sea, incoming from Turkey. You must scramble from your parking spot and fly to the intercept point and shoot it down. Using GCI is a must. The B-52 is flying both high and fast. You blink and it will be in the next Area Code in seconds and your chances to catch it will be almost zero.
  • Combat Air Patrol: Patrolling the Southern border of the USSR, looking for marauding Turkish aircrafts.
  • Gunsight Training: Non-Combat. You are flying over the Black Sea, four friendly aircraft are flying in front of you. Catch up to them and practice using the SP-5 gunsight wingspan/distance settings and the AR-18-8 radar gunsight.
  • Radio Navigation Training: Fly from one airbase to another following NDB stations along the route.

Edited by Zeus67

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I will be adding SP / MP missions with voiceovers plus there will be quick start ones. As for the campaign, I don't feel there are enough assets in DCS at this point, though I do have an idea, so let's see!

Persian Gulf... Iran used MiG-19/J-6 so ... :).

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Training missions have been added.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Training missions have been added.

Training missions & quick start missions listed seem good - but any official word whether the module comes with a campaign or not?

Would greatly add gameplay value of the module.

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer

Training missions & quick start missions listed seem good - but any official word whether the module comes with a campaign or not?

Would greatly add gameplay value of the module.

It could be mini campaign MiG-19 vs F-5.

So the short campaign like 3-4 missions like it was with Viggen and in the final full version :).

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

It won’t be a full fledged campaign but I might put together something like 6-7 missions telling one story. I already have it worked out - but can’t promise anything. Still I like the Farmer so much that I am tempted to spend more time in it. If it happens it will be in Caucasus.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png