If you want VRFree Gloves when flying DCS.....

If you want VRFree Gloves when flying DCS please let DCS know about by signing the petition at DCS VR Aviators.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1893278417412009/

"Available now! Claim your set!

Preorder the VRfree® glove now!

Dear VRfree® & Sensoryx Subscriber,

We just launched our VRfree® preorder campaign on Indiegogo, today on Monday 28 May. You can get the world's first truly mobile glove set for ~$300 as promised. Go here:

https://igg.me/at/vrfreeglove Indiegogolink

If you are super quick and among the first very early birds, you may be able to secure an even higher discount for the first 170 sets! We at Sensoryx / VRfree® can't wait to finally give you your hands back in VR!

The VRfree® set for less than $300 on Indiegogo

We will send you a link to our Indiegogo campaign page, the earlier you are, the less you'll pay! The super early bird starts at less than $300! Delivery time within 5 months post campaign closure (ie in November). You will get:

A VRfree® system consisting of

the VRfree® headmodule,

a pair of VRfree® gloves,

3 rechargeable batteries, 3 USB-A-to-USB-C cables, our VR demos, emulating software to play Steam (OpenVR) Games plus a Unity and Unreal SDK.

The system was tested by >5'000 users at different shows over the past 9 months and their enthusiastic feedback encouraged us to go into the series now.

Thank you for supporting us!

Press coverage:

The gloves that wowed CES

Digitrends:

Blick: VRfree® Handschuh misst jedes Fingerzucken

Transform Hands Into Boxing Gloves and Guns

VRfree Gloves Feature Great Hand And Finger Tracking

Corporate films:

VRfree® glove movie

Sensoryx Corporate Video

Some Videolinks:

SpacePirateTrainerDemo

Target Practice: VRfree pistol and laser gun shooting

3D painting: VRfree brings your hands to life in VR

Water interaction: VRfree - Impressive immersion

VRfree® beats Optical tracking Optical tracking vs. VRfree - a videodemo

Mobile Minigolf: VRfree - Mobile Minigolf with GearVR!

What is VRfree® ?

VRfree® is the first mobile VR glove system. It tracks hands and fingers with full degrees of freedom and can be used with all major HMDs - stationary and mobile ones. The system allows players to use their hands precisely, naturally and in realtime in VR, making the use of controllers obsolete. Since all the 3D tracking is integrated into the 2 gloves and the headmodule, the system is lightweight, self-sufficient and simple to use. No external, stationary references such as cameras or infrared beacons are required.

VRfree® Features:

Comprehensive 10-finger tracking = intuitive interaction

Low latency + high refresh rate = Real-time tracking

Tracking hands beyond your field of view

Millimeter-scale precision= enhanced sense of presence

Wireless and portable 3D positioning = total freedom

Multi-user capability

Small size and lightweight

Rechargeable: Standard 700mAh Canon battery 3.7V

Low power consumption

Compatible with HTC, Oculus, GearVR, Oculus Go, Daydream and many more

Full degrees of freedom

Very high sampling rate

Copyright © 2018 Sensoryx, All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you are associated in one way or another with Sensoryx.

Our mailing address is:

Sensoryx

Technoparkstrasse 1

Zurich 8005

Switzerland"

Edited by lasvideo

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

I don't FB, but good luck! Hope it all works out! Would be great to have indeed.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Well, given the lack of response here, I doubt ED and VRFree gloves will spend the time and money to make it happen.

It looks like X Plane is supporting them so if you want VR hands that work switches in a flight sim. it will be there.

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

• 7 months later...
Well, given the lack of response here, I doubt ED and VRFree gloves will spend the time and money to make it happen.

It looks like X Plane is supporting them so if you want VR hands that work switches in a flight sim. it will be there.

Im a sensoryx backer myself. Did it just by hoping DCS will make use of it. Sensoryx wants to support DCS but we need ED to jump on the train. Didnt they mention they are on the way of providing a better base to hand/gesture input?

My sensoryx did arrive today. Installing.....

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

• 11 months later...
Im a sensoryx backer myself. Did it just by hoping DCS will make use of it. Sensoryx wants to support DCS but we need ED to jump on the train. Didnt they mention they are on the way of providing a better base to hand/gesture input?

My sensoryx did arrive today. Installing.....

@ Atelophobia - You got a pair as yet setup? When did you pre-order? I Order Dec 14th & still waiting for my order to ship.

Have you gotten it setup & working with DCS as yet?

Is this integrated with DCS?

How do I order?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------