[MISSING TRACK FILE]. Issue with WPDSG

Schmidtfire

Around 50% of the time I cannot designate my selected waypoint.

I try to designate a waypoint by clicking on WPDSG, but nothing happens. It flashes fast on the HUD and then nothing... No TGT, no box around WPSDG on MPCD.

Just trying to figure out if this is a bug or if Im doing something wrong on my side. Controls has not been double mapped or set to toggle switch.

Hope that someone here knows more about this...

Thx

EDIT. This user has the same issue

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=224476

Edited by Schmidtfire

Same for me after Maverick launch and trying to re-acquire the target area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Happend to me right now after yesterdays stable update.

Set master arm on, A/G mode on, selected JSOW/A, switched from WP1 to WP2 and hit WPDSG. Nothing happend, the TGT was flashing in the HUD for a sec but went instantly back to WP. Bug or lacking kowledge - the only topic I found was this...

EDIT: Ok it works now like a charm on all maps and configs...don't know why and sorry for bumping this up - must've been a Human Interface Bug...

Edited by AnimalMother711

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

Re: not being able to use waypoint designate

I had this issue then I discovered by simply undesignating target (can't remember keybind I have it on hotas) then clicking waypoint designate it'll work. This happens when you have something else as the sensor of interest so may need to switch to the DDI with the HSI or SA page to undesignate and then click waypoint designate. Works every time.

Edit: you must use the keybind/hotas button for undesignate which is the same one to turn on Nose Wheel Steering then hit WPDG

Around 50% of the time I cannot designate my selected waypoint.

I try to designate a waypoint by clicking on WPDSG, but nothing happens. It flashes fast on the HUD and then nothing... No TGT, no box around WPSDG on MPCD.

Just trying to figure out if this is a bug or if Im doing something wrong on my side. Controls has not been double mapped or set to toggle switch.

Hope that someone here knows more about this...

Thx

EDIT. This user has the same issue

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=224476

Edited by deverhart125